Chapter 13

A/n:  Hey guys! I don't really have anything to say.... k.    :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You search your blank mind but find nothing. It was just that. Blank. You see the look of concern spread across Jewelianna's face and you let a false smile spread across your face. "I'm ok if you were wondering it's just...I seem to be having trouble remembering my name...Or anything about my life. Except...I remember a blue eye. Like ice."

Jewelianna immediately started to freak. "OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD! D*amn it! She must have given you the serum. Sh*t!" she said. Panic had basicly slapped her in the face and now she was wearing the paint it slapped her with.

"What 'serum'? Where am I? Why am I locked up in a cell? Am I in jail? I didn't do anything though.." You had so many questions. However, it seemed she didn't even hear you.

"He is gonna be so mad. F*ck! I promised him this wouldn't happen! AUGH! No no no no no!" she said. She looked like she was having a panic attack (A/n: Anyone can panic so much to have panic attacks. I do sometimes. ok? k) You rushed over to her and tried to calm her down telling her to breathe and made her look at you.

Her breathing started to regulate and her tears stopped flowing. "So, you don't remember ANYTHING? Nothing at all? Not even...him?" she asked slightly shaking. You gave a swift shake of the head.

I can't even remember my name...never mind some guy that I wouldn't care about.

But the eye the color of blue ice...it felt important. As if it was something you had to remember. You tried to match the eye with someone. Anyone that came to mind. You immediately felt a sharp pain go through your head.

Falling to the ground you clutch your head still trying to remember something, anything. Then a face came to match the eye.

It was a boy. With a hair black as night and a mask covering his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zane's POV  (Five days ago)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I chased F/n through the streets trying to catch up with her. Trying to stop her from running. I knew that my father was out for her. To hurt her. To hurt me. I followed the spot of H/c in the crowd with ease.

Until it vanished without a trace. I stopped where I had last seen her. There was something on the ground. It was a piece of the F/c hoodie they were wearing. I checked the alleys nearby only to see the person that I dread to see.

My father.

He was standing in the back as F/n fought them off unsucsessfully. I was about to help but one of them stepped up to me.

The next I knew, Maya was standing over me in my fathers torture chamber.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: ok i kno its short but I have writers block. I mean I know what plot i want but executing it can be hard.

Anyway, disclaimer!

Gail: Today we have Aaron!

Aaron: um. I was in my house with aph watching frozen. again. 

Gail: OH NO! im sorry. aph is gonna b like so mad i think.

Aaron: thank you for saving me from the movie.

Gail: oh..ok. But im so sad that you di- I mean...

Aaron: What? I didn't die. im here. I was just on our street ya kno?

Gail: Uh..um...can you please just do the disclaimer?

Aaron: ok.  Gail doesn't own these characters. Aph does. And of course you guys own ur OC's.

Gail: ok u can leave now~!

Aaron: not till you explain why you were sad i died when i am perfectly alive.

Gail: UH...UM... the commenters will tell you right guys? right?

Gail: please...?

Aaron: *raises eyebrow*

Gail: um..imma go now...