Chapter 16

A/n: K so i just looked at mah thin where it says views and *inhales deeply*

ZOMG WTH GUYS?! WE HAVE 4K VIEWS BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE PUTTING UP WITH MAH FANGIRL CRAP XD.

srsly guys thx so much. enough with mushy stuff. book!

BTW u might like dis chapter.  ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was almost like a fanfiction the way he described it. Even in little time we had done quite a bit. He seemed to have talked for hours because by the time he was finished it was dark outside. You yawn quietly. "I should let you rest. Not talk your ear off." he said getting up. Unable to find your voice you sit up a bit and shake your head in disagreement.

A almost comfortable silence fills the room him just standing by the bed and you staring at his features. His eyes that glow and glint like ice under the sun, his pale skin that makes me curious as if it were the moon. You were snapped out of your thought as you feel the bed dip at the end from Zane sitting down.

"I know I've said this many, many times but...I'm sorry ya know? I just feel so G*d D*mn stupid for falling for my fathers tricks. Again." he said. You felt his figure quiver slightly on the bed.

Sighing you move over so you are sitting next to him and give him a well deserved hug. Zane stiffens for a second then relaxes. "I know I don't remember much but...Here? Now? I forgive you. Because hey? What are friends for?" you say managing to speak in a quiet raspy voice.

He looks at you his eye glassy from tears threatening to spill. "Do...you mind if I take your mask off? I-I mean you don't have to but... I'm kinda curious..." you mumble barely audible. Yet he had managed to hear it with full clarity. Muffled laughter that made his sake slightly made you slightly blush.

He only nodded and slowly pulled down his mask that covered the lower half of his face. You don't know what you were expecting but you were expecting something in the very least. But it was normal. Just Zane's normal lower face. And his thin lips that I can't stop looking at.

Still blushing you try to say something but were interupted when Zane kissed you. You felt your face heat up to the point you were sure you matched the color of the sun glowing just as brightly. He backed up a bit and you saw it for the first time.

His smile.

It was the most calming and heart pounding thing you had ever seen. His blush was obvious with his mask down and he was looking anywhere else but you. So you did the only thing you could think of doing then.

You kissed him right back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zane's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I did it. I had kissed her. I can't believe I did that...

I backed up a bit to give her room in case she wasn't comfortable. I knew I was blushing like a tomato. D*mn she looks cute when she is blushing too. I was smiling like an idiot while trying not to look at her. It took all my will to do so. But the she did something I never expected.

She kissed me back.

F/n kissed me back. I was shocked and probably blushing more if that's even possible. She pulled away and I fumbled over my words trying to say something. "U-um.. ah...the-there might b-be  something I left out when I-I was telling you my side o-of the story... IthinkImighthavefallenforyouwithoutrealizingituntilthedaymydadtookyouwhichisareallybadtimetodoitmainlybecauseyaknowhetookyouandstuff....." I breathed. I mentally face palmed myself for sounding like a total dumba*s.

Then I hear her giggle with her raspy voice. Then it turns into a laugh which fills the room with her joyous feeling. "I-I might not have known that then but...I feel like-" she said before she took in a sharp inhalation.

Worry clouds my mind and I scoot closer trying to catch her attention. Tears slowly fall down her cheeks as if she is watching a sad movie. Her lips quiver and suddenly she falls forward towards me and I catch her.

What happened there? Did she get her memories back?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~IMPORTANT A/N IS RIGHT HERE PLS READ!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: k so short chapter i kno BUT I just want u guys to kno that I am co-writing a book with a friend of mine. her username is nicodiangeloghost and we will be writing (not a fanfic don't worry)

we will be writing a book. And guess what? I managed to convince her that we should name 2 main characters Katelyn and Travis and they will have simaliar personalitys to our MCD friends.

They will have a bit of a different look doe. I couldn't get katelyn to have powder blue hair or travis with green eyes. :/ anyway, disclaimer!

Gail: Today we have Aphmau!

Aph: Hey gail! finally! i was wondering when you were gonna get me!

Gail: I kinda wanted you for this scene in particular because of fluff :3

Aph: THX! i love to see da fluff in fanfics! is jus...yas.

Gail: Can u do disclaimer?

Aph: on one-

Gail: just say it..

Aph: can you take care of the cats Kawaii~chan forgot to take care of again?

Gail: iuhbgehboehohbt4rhJBIHBERBQIHERIJHB *anger noises* fiiiiine!

Aph: yes!

Aph: ok, gail does not own these characters, Aphmau (like the actual aphmau bruh) does. and u guys own ur OCs.

Gail: ok...so imma be prepared to be faced with publiv humiliation.

Aph: hehe...l8r m8

~~~~~~~~~much later~~~~~~~~~~~

Gail: VURSE YOU APHMAU! I DON'T EVEN KNOW *achoo* WHY I AGREED TO THIS! I-*achoo* I'M ALERGIC TO CATS!

Randy: Bro. chill it's not christmas so we are not gonna use magiks

Gail: *sobs* i just dont wanna be here.....

Randy: if you get aphmau back here then i can poof u outta here.

Gail: deal.

Gail: *calls aphmau* 

*call start*

Aph: yo gail sup?

Gail: I have a limited edition Levi poster of him in his specail suit if u catch mah drift.

Aph: hangs up*

*call end*

Gail: uh why di-

Aph: *busts in thru door* GIMME GIMME GIMME!

Gail: poofs out thx to randy

Aph: where..? where is mah levi poster?

Randy: not here lol

Aph: realizes she is at the cat house* *screams unable to leave*

Aph: *sobs* nuuu...

Gail: *watching from spectator* dang i feel kinda bad :/

Gail: but not enough to help her! *leaves*