Chapter 6

A/n: OK! I swear I am going to update more often. Winter carnival is over and I am able to lay back for a while. So, since no feedback came in, I decided that I will mix up the route that you guys take!

In case you didn't notice my edits, I changed up a bit of things (and improved my spelling). The principal is no longer Aphmau herself. It is Irene now. NOT THE SAME DIVINE WARRIOR IRENE! but her name is Irene. 

You will figure out why later!    Next update: Monday

P.s. OMG ANOTHER CRAP TON OF ZANEMAU HERE. I was literally fangirling for about 10 minutes straight thinking and yelling "OMFG ZANE IS REALIZING HIS FEELINGS! MUST! MAKE! FANART!!!!!

execpt I am totally sucky at drawing. especailly guys. anyway, on with the story!

BTW! when the letters are bolded and italics, that is your "heart speaking"

EDIT: LOL i didn't explain why Irene is principal. Oh well. i think the story works without it :P

and I put the wrong vid XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You walk the long way home so you don't have to see Polly and Laila laughing about whatever as you arrive home. It hurts too much. Knowing that even the person who accepted you despite being...you. Is totally throwing you under the bus.

Walking, you bump into someone. Somehow, managing to trip over your own feet and falling face first. Except you didn't. The person caught you.

"Are you ok?"

Wait, I recognize that voice. Standing, you push them off. "I'm fine. Didn't I tell you we were even? You don't have to help me every time." You say with slight irritation. You look up and see his face. Somehow, this was different than any other guy you looked at.

His eye radiated kindness, yet, a despair that was aching, rotting him from the inside out.

His hair looked like a cold cloudy night sky, sending chills up your back.

"...I know. It's just..we aren't even." Zane said. Glancing again you feel your heart scream something. Yet, you can't tell what it's saying. As if it coded.

"Why are we not even? You helped me, I helped you." you say slowly. "I-I know but.. didn't I just help you again? So now you owe me. I really need..", he sighed, " This is stupid forget that even happened."

He was walking away. Come on! Stop him! You might have a sad past, but that doesn't mean all of them are bad!

But what if...

You find yourself walking towards him stopping him in his tracks. Sighing, you ask, "What is it Zane?"   You could see a light pink blush settle over his cheeks. Well at least what cheek shows.

"Um..My father comes home today and...he is known to be a bad man.. and he is. So, I was wondering if maybe you could come with me? My father had been on my back about having a girlfriend so it would really help me if you could just pretend until 5:00? Please?" he said.

You took a step back and blinked. I'm pretty sure my whole face is beet red at this point.

"Ah...um...UGH! FINE! I'll do it only because I owe you one. This isn't real though got it? If you even THINK about touching my butt or any other...areas, you will regret it terribly." you said with frustration.

You could see the relief in his eye. You started walking towards his house, him in the lead. He seemed..content. When earlier that day before you called him over to sit with them, you saw that, 'I hate everything and everyone.' attitude. Kinda the one I had before I met everyone.

You smiled to yourself as you see a huge mansion at the end of the dead end. On top of a hill with a gate. That is as fancy as I have ever seen.

I just hope that I don't regret this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zane's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were walking up the walk way when I heard a shriek come from the house. Oh no.

I had just started up the steps with F/n in tow when my mother came out squealing louder than anything. "ZU-ZU! YOU GOT A GIRLFRIEND?! EEEE! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?! YOU KNOW I ALWAYS LOVE TO MEET OTHER GIRLS! Especially since I am the only woman in this house! Oh! I didn't even introduce myself. My name is Ziana. Zane's mother!"

That's my mom for ya. I could tell F/n was feeling awkward so I mumbled a hi to mother and hurried in with F/n trailing behind me.

This was going to be a long few hours.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: ok so, what do you think? I was origanaly before the mystreet episodes came out, so this chapter all in zane's POV and get to see into a day of the life of zane. BUT i thought this was better. and NO i'm not completely taking the plot.

Gail: for the disclaimer today we have...

Ziana: OMG CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?! ZANE HAS FRIENDS! OH MY BOYS ARE GROWING UP!

Gail: Ziana, calm down. Now, can you do me a favor?

Ziana: Of course! but only if you put yourself in the book to be with vlyad or garroth.

Gail: SSSHHH! don't make any assumptions..oh they already read it.

Gail: Yes, I will put me in the book and if you want to be in it, comment down below your character and such! I can fit u in!

Ziana: ok what was your favor?

Gail: Do the disclaimer?

Ziana: SURE! Gail does not own all there cute characters! except her OC's of course! Aphmau owns them! check her channel daily!

Gail: Thank you ziana, now I have to go change the script.*mumbles*

Ziana: goodbye~!