Chapter 21

A/n: I just feel obligated to update after last time lol :P aslo, bit of fluff here for ya guys ;D

anyway, leggo!(my eggo)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zane's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was just swallowing my food one moment. The next F/n's lips were on mine with some kind of desire. I kissed back with such intesity I thought the world stopped moving from shock. I cupped her face with my hand as we barely pulled away for air.

I felt her arms wrap around my neck trying to bring me even closer. We slowed and pulled away only enough to catch our breath resting our foreheads together. Cliche, sure, but who cares at the moment?

I found myself speaking, "Do you love me?" It was a stupid half-a*sed question but for some reason I asked none the less. I could feel her smirk as she lightly grazed her lips with mine as a tease and softly said in her voice that was like a drug, "Is your name google? Because your everything I'm searching for."

I backed up and walked away throwing my hands in the air. "Nope. This won't work." I said jokingly. I was trying to hold back laughs. F/n on the other hand was laughing like it was going out of style. "I-I'm sorry! I had to!" she said tears forming from laughing so hard. She then fell onto the floor on her side still laughing.

I just shook my head and said, "Just...wow...F/n... wow. Way to make things go from serious to foolish in a split second." I hid my smirk with my mask and put my dishes in her sink. I then grab my bag and head for the door.

"W-Wait.." she starts still trying to calm down. "See-e ya!" she says giving me a hug quickly. I turn but was stopped AGAIN. She says, "Before you go....did you sit on a pile of sugar? 'Cause you have a pretty sweet a*s." she broke out in laughter again and I sighed and facepalmed myself. "Ok, that one was worse. I'm just gonna leave now and I won't be stopped by you!" I said walking out the door.

That girl. She brings out the good, the bad and parts I didn't even know about in me. I guess that's love for ya.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were internally freaking out after he left. Why the h*ll did I say those things?! Now I sound like I'm not serious about us...wait...are we a thing or..? Sh*t! I forgot to ask...AAAGH WHY THE F*CK IS THIS SO F*CKING HARD!

You heard someone walk in. Walking to the door you see Misty's brick red hair  a bit messy and her clothes seem hastily put on. "H-Hey!" she says. She seems kind of...happy?

"What'y got you on cloud nine? WAIT! DON'T TELL ME! DID YOU FINALLY DO IT WITH HIM?!" you asked almost having a full fangirl attack that you recently started having every time you got over-emotional. Her eyes widened and her face flushed. "UH. I-I..I'm going to shower!" she said quickly and ran upstairs.

You smiled. I guess I wasn't the only one with a guy having a nice time. You waited in the living room for her, smiling so she could elaborate.

This you kinda wanted to hear. But not exactly in detail.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Zane's and F/n's thoughts connected for a moment~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But I have to wonder, what is going to become of us?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: Ya i kno. short chapter. i'm really short on time here doe so i hafta make dis quick!

disclaimer!

Gail: Today we have Emmalyn!

Emlyn: That's not how you spell my name gail.