Chapter 10

A/n: Hey! i said i would make another today or tomorrow didn't i? well u r welcome! I am hoping that I will be able to make ANOTHER tomorrow after this comes out. That all depends on what relatives are coming and when for easter.

In any case, Have a happy easter and I hope you guys enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You moved out of Laila's house. You couldn't take it. But now where am I going to stay? I have no where to go...I might have to ask Lucinda or even Aphmau I guess.

Unfortunately you do not know where either of them live. With your two duffel bags full of your meager belongings  you set out to see if there is anyone you know around to give you directions.

You arrive at a park and spot a head of familiar white hair. I don't have time to put up with his flirting but I have to know where one of them lives. You walk over to Travis and tap his shoulder looking bored.

"W~ell helloo gorgeous. What can I do for ya?" He says smoothly. It makes you want to gag. "Hey. I'm not here so you can hit on me Travis. I need to know where Lucinda lives. I need to ask her something. Don't ask what because it's none of your business." you say with a little ice in your tone.

"Yowza! That babe? If I tell you can I come with?" Travis asks. You nod your head wishing he would hurry up. "This way m'lady" He says winking.

We walked in silence mostly. It wasn't until we reached Lucinda's neighbor hood that I heard him say a word on the way. "You know," he starts, " I've been hearing some bad things around the school lately. About you mostly. Do you know why that would be?"

You immediately stop walking. You whip around your H/C hair looking fly while doing so. "It's none of your god d*mn business Travis. If you want to know about me so bad, tip: don't try to sound even slightly threatening towards me."you say. "Because I WILL kick. Your. *ss. Are we clear?"

He smirks for a second and keeps walking not saying a word. He is really starting to p*ss you off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

??? POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I look outside my window and I see Travis and another girl walking down the sidewalk. Travis picked up another girl I suppose. But she seems more...neutral than his type of girl. Weird.

I disregard it until I see them argue a bit. It doesn't look like it's going to end pretty. I don't think I should interrupt but...oh. They are walking again.

I decide to go to Lucinda's house after I am done eating. After all, she is my sister! As I walk in I hear someone talking in the living room. Odd. She doesn't usually have guests over. I walk into the room and see Travis flirting with Lucinda and another girl who I don't recognize. 

"Hey Cinda. Hey Trav. 'Sup?" I say. The stranger looks over  and gets up to leave. "Hey! F/n! Come on don't leave. She doesn't live here. It's just me right now." Lucinda says. F/n? Why does that name match the one in the book I'm writing? It's a fanfic mind you but still a book. It's a small world I guess.

"....I don't need to stay here it's ok. While you were in the bathroom I took a quick look of the entire house and you only have one bedroom. It's perfectly fine for me to stay somewhere else." They say. "I'm Lucinda's sister. You can stay with me." I say hitting Travis over the head for looking at the merchandise. 

"Thank you.." She whispers. I nod and lead her out of the house to mine. She is very quiet. I'm not used to that. I'm more used to loud, big mouthed, and sometimes rude people. But her..I have never met someone like her.

Well there's a first time for everything.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: well if you can guess who ??? is then you are good. It doesn't take much but still. Anyway, disclaimer!

Gail: Today we have several people. He is from Undertale if you know what that is. If not you don't have to read this. I will do this for other chapter's too if I want to k? k.

Sans: Hey gail. A birdie told me I would be here

Gail: AAAnd tere he goes again.

Gail: Sans, even tho this isn't the right fandom, can you do the disclaimer?

Sans: You claim I'm not apart of this fandom? Don't dis me gail. I love Aphmau's roleplays. Especailly the ones that are punny.

Gail: I swear to god sans I will get Undyne here to murder ur *ss.

Sans: I wouldn't want to be dyne on my brother now would I? Fine. I'll do it.

Gail: Finally.

Sans: Gail does not own the characters. Aphmau does. Did you see her new role play? young aphmau really got schooled by garroth in the embarrassment section.

Gail: That's it you are gone. BAI!