Chapter 4

A/n: Thank you to those who are reading this! It warms my heart that people are actually reading this. Honestly when I started I didn't think anyone would want to. Yet people are.

Ok i'm starting to sound like my grandmother XD

Onto the book!

~~~~~~~~

Your POV

~~~~~~~~

You're in your 8th period class, free period. Finally a class you can spend by yourself. No weird black hair guy. No Laurence. No anyone. Well, except Emmalyn, the school librarian. 

You hear footsteps echoing in the hall. The simple click-clack of heels. Please no. Please don't tell me-

It's Sasha alright. You curse her under your breath. She is the rumored 'Popular girl' you have heard of. With popularity comes a b*tchy personality. You whip your head towards the door and see Sasha standing there smirking at you almost...evilly. And who else but Polly and Laila follow her like lost puppies.

"Hm. Is this the new girl you were talking about Laila?" Sasha asked. Laila didn't say a word, she just nodded. Sasha just smirked and sashayed over like she owned the place. Up close you could see she had zero makeup on, which is weird because most girls will LATHER on makeup.

"So," Sasha started,"What is it I hear about Laurence, the only man worthy of me, flirting with YOU? The least attractive person here? Because last I checked, he only had eyes for my fine figure."

"Your ego is inflating larger than Russia." you muttered. "Hm? What was that?" Sasha said with a icy glare.

Turning your body you stare her down repeating everything slowly. "I. Said. Your. Ego. Was. Inflating. Larger. Than. Russia." You said calmly. Standing up you gather your things hearing the bell ring.

"Now if you would be so kind, I have to go." You say walking past.

"You didn't answer her!" Polly said obviously irritated. Keep on walking F/n. Just keeep waaalking. You hear footsteps echo behind you. "F/n!" you heard someone call. You didn't care who, you just wanted out of that heck hole.

Someone grabbed your shoulder and you turn around not wanting to face anyone at this point. To your surprise it wasn't Laila. It was a white hair guy and the guy from earlier that day with blue hair.

"Hey, you ok?" the guy with the blue hair asks. You mumble a yes and try to leave but the white hair one catches you.

"What's your name?" he asks. You blink at him not wanting to say a thing. Looking down at the ground you say,"It's none of your business Snow White. Not your's either blueberry." You manage to pull away but faintly hear, "It's not Snow White. It's Travis. The other is Dante." 

Slowing you turn around and see no one. Sighing you leave. Unfortunately, today wasn't your lucky day because Laurence of all people were waiting for you at the end of the lane.

~~~~~~

Laurence's POV

~~~~~~

I saw Travis and Dante stop F/n to see what's wrong with her. It looks like she was running from something. Does she need anyone? Is she sad? 

I shake my head. She doesn't want your help. She told you this already.

But why am I still trying?

I saw F/n reject them and turn back. But they had left for something else. I whistle to catch F/n attention. See starts walking towards me obviously mad. I'm about to get pummeled aren't I?

"What the heck do you want this time Laurence? Wanna ruin my life again? Send me to another school? Well, sorry that spot has been taken by your's truly." She says coming up to me.

I feel a split second of pain in jaw. She actually punched me. I didn't know she was THAT strong. She starts to walk away and I try to keep up. "F/n. Wait, I want to talk to you." I said. She didn't say a word. She just picked up her pace.

"F/n! Please! I want to talk." I pleaded. Was she really making me this crazy?

F/n never turned around once. She just kept going until we reached to what I assume was her house. I followed her up to her door and at the top of the stairs she turned around.

"Why are you following me? Are you a stalker now too?" She said icily.

My face paled and I was having trouble speaking I could barely say a word. "W-w-well..um.. no..um.. but uh..weneedtotalkaboutwhathappenedallthoseyearsago." I breathed. I was worse than Garroth right now.

"What is there to talk about? You started something, you didn't stop it although it caused someone you liked pain. All because you were all for your reputation. End of story" She said walking into her home. 

I grabbed her arm to stop her. "Please. Can you please listen for just 5 minutes?" I said. I could feel a tear or two go down my cheeks. She looked at me and sighed. F/n went and sat on the porch swing they had and she motioned me to sit next to her.

I walked over and sat. Now where to begin?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: Ok, again thank you all who read dis! :3 time 4 disclaimer! 

Gail: Our guest today is..*drumroll*

Natsu: Gail? why am i..?

Gail: Agh! wrong fandom!

Gail: Today we have Laurence!

Laurence: Hey. Why am I here? I could be trying to make aphmau my girlfriend right now but nooo u just haad to get me.

Gail: OOh~ someone is grumpy today!

Laurence: Don't even start.

Gail: Don't worry. you will get your time with aphmau in the book soon. hehehe

Laurence: Really?! Ok I will do anything for u!

Gail: *smirks* aannnyythiing?

Laurence: *pales* what did i get myself into?

Gail: Well first you can clean my room, you can embarrass yourself, you can make Lauroth happen, you can*keeps listing*

Laurence: O.o

Gail: But right now, you can kiss me. Because ur a hottie and I luv u senpai <3

Laurence: NO. no no no NO.

Gail: you said anything.

Laurence: aaauuggh! fiiine! 

Gail: *squeels* eee! pucker up pretty boy!

Laurence: *uncomfortable* *pecks gail on cheek*

Gail: *pouts* awww! i guess it the best i'll get... now do the disclaimer!

Laurence: Gail does not own all these..Fine.. brown haired..blue eyed.. hotties.. named laurence... and i guess the other characters except her OC's! Aphmau owns my fine physique. go check her channel out!

Gail: Laurence there goes your ego again.

Laurence: Meh. it's only the truth.

Gail: (you bet senpai <3)

Laurence: Hm?

Gail: *sweats* nothiing~

Laurence: gail what is i-

Gail: BAI GUYS!

Laurence: don't cut me o-

Gail: I SAID BAI!