Chapter 15

A/n: k...yee...chapter.. ._.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The boy with black hair and pale skin is HERE?!  Was he there the whole time? Did Jewelianna know? Is he dangerous? Didn't Jewelianna say his name was Zane Ro'Meave?

An uncomfortable silence fills the room his words hanging before you found your tongue to speak. "Um..you are...Zane Ro'meave yes? Did you have anything to do with my memory? Were you apart of my past?" He looked away. Despite it being dark in the cells you could clearly tell that this...Zane...was or at one point at least, apart of your past.

"Yes..my name is Zane. Would....would you like me to explain myself? Who I was to you? What past that I know of you?" he said. You detected a small hint of fear in his voice. This softened your stature a little. "Please. Not knowing is killing me...whoever took my memories away..."you said. You felt an unfamiliar presence coming.

"Wait. Zane stop. Someone's coming. Hide as best you can. You too Jewelianna." you say. Worry clouds your mind as the two hide and you step up to the bars to see who is coming. "Well well well. My son and his 'lover'." the figure said standing in the shadows.(#cliche) "Who are you? What do you want? Were you the one who took my memories?" You said voice brimming with hatred.

You heard muffled laughs then he just lets it all out. The laughing echoed down the corridor booming in your ears. "So she actually took your memories! That is a good girl! Hehe...ah...Zane my boy. What possessed you to think that you would be able to get HER?" Zane came out of hiding and calmly walked to the bars.

"Father. Let her out. She doesn't even remember me. She wouldn't be able to harm us anymore. Could you let me out in fact? Like, I was gonna go talk to Maya but..." he says shrugging. Something broke inside of you. Did you have feeling for this piece of a*s?

You took a deep breath. You said, "Look whoever you are, I am no threat. Just let me out. I couldn't protect myself from a bee." The man moved towards you exposing his face. He had familiar features. Sandy blonde hair and blue eyes that were deeper than Zane's...eye. He was tall and obviously important somehow.

"Hmm. No. I think I am going to keep you here. Jewelianna on the other hand...hehe...she is due for another 'session' with Maya." he says. Jewelianna curls into a ball away from the man and shakes in fear. You felt your anger rise to the boiling point. "YOU WILL NOT HURT HER. IF ANYONE WILL BE HURT, IT'S GONNA BE YOU A*SHOLE!" You yell.

Your hands started to glow a F/c flame. Your eyes started to turn a extremely bright F/c as well.

"You are not going to harm ANYONE. Understand?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Garte's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

F/n knows magic. Great, just peaacchhyy! I call out for my guards but F/n somehow BENDS THE STEEL BARS of the cage and gets out slamming me into a wall. "Aah ah ah! This is between you and me." she says a F/c aura surrounding me. I was lifted into the air and with a movement of her hand she threw me into the other wall leaving a mark.

"Y-You b*tch. Women are supposed to be just mere toys." I say. Because it's true. Women are nothing compared to men. I get up and wipe at my mouth and find a little bit of blood coming out. This angers me.

"F/n! STOP!" my son up against the bars of the cage. She walks over and opens his cage and gives him a questioning look. "I-I know that he is an a*shole..I really do I'm his son afterall...but...he is still my father and my mother Ziana would be crushed. Even though he doesn't deserve mercy...please don't kill him. He still has people who care about him." F/n looks towards me then at Jewelianna. Then finally at Zane.