Chapter 12

A/n: I just wanted to say THANK YOU ALL!                 JUST BEFORE I STARTED TYPING THIS UP I CHECKED MY STATS AND I WAS LIKE. WTF.

WHY ARE YOU GUYS PUTTING UP WITH MY FANDOM CRAP?! like srsly I don't know how to thank you for 2k.         

before we start I need you guys to know that there WILL BE GRAPHIC SCENES. LIKE BLOOD AND GORE N' SH*T. ok? k.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your in an endless black pit just floating there. You can't feel, hear, touch, anything. You are just there.

 A voice you don't recogdize calls out to you stirring you to come back into consiousness."Wakey wake~yyyy! Come on! Get up. It's time for your punishment for messing with senpai."

A female. Sounds fresh into college girl...and by the sound of the voice...a yandere. Sh*t. You are greeting with a dank smell and bright white lights making you blink furiously.

You tried to get up but something was stopping you. Eyes adjusting to the light you see leather restraints holding you down. You try to struggle free, but to no avail. You hear a giggle on your right side. You whip your head towards the sound and a woman waves at you winking.

"Hello F/n. I am Maya. Can you guess what I'm going to do? Hm? No? We~eell, I was going to start by cutting you juu~st enough so you don't die. Then I was going to knock you out and inject a...special serum. So? How do you like today's agenda, hm?

She walks over to you wearing a creepy stretched out smile. Maya bends down to your ear and whispers, "Let us have some fun now F/n." She starts to giggle until she calms down with a sigh. Maya grabs a scalpel that was, by the looks of it, sharpened recently.

You felt hot tears run down your face as she presses the blade onto your forearm. " AAAAGGGHHH!" you felt your self scream hoping someone, anyone would help you out of here, out of this pain.

At some point you passed out and when you woke again, you felt your arms throbbing in pain with at least 10 cuts down each forearm. Letting the tears flow again, this time cold as winter's ice, you could see Maya coming back with a rather large needle.

"Oh! Hel~lo! Your awake! Just in time too. You see this serum will work the best if you are awake." She says doing that creepy smile again.

"J..j-j...us..t ki..ll.  me..." you plead barely able to talk. Maya's eyes brighten at this but she shakes her head. "I am under strict orders to not kill you. Only to put you through pain that will make you.. comply. This serum will..lets just say you might remember some bad times sweetie. You know what the best part is? That Zane will be watching you suffer the whole time!" she says laughing demonicly.

You leaned back into your restraining, uncomfortable bed and relax. What's the point in trying? Let's just get it over with. With that Maya injects injected the serum into you and you fell into what seemed like an endless nightmare.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

In your dreams (because it's all in your head it will be all in italic)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"YOU STUPID B*TCH. WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT GOING OUT WITHOUT TELLING ME!" your father was yelling at you. You were 14 years old. You were quivering on your bed while your father beat you with his belt. 

"YOU KNOW WHAT?! SINCE YOU SNUCK OUT PROBABLY TO GO F*CK SOME GUY AND FAILED MISERABLY, WHY DON'T I DO YOU A FAVOR B*TCH AND DO IT FOR HIM? HUH?!" he yelled. You felt your eyes widen at he came closer trying to climb on top of you. You went into fight or flight mode and your head chose fight then flight.