Chapter 9

A/n: Hey! another update~! So I WILL post another chapter tomorrow or Sunday. I cross my heart. I PROMISE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You arrive home and you see more than just Laila's car parked in the driveway. Polly and Sasha must be here. You can't shake the feeling that something is going on that shouldn't be in there. You pray they are not in-

They are in my art studio. Not to mention they look drunk as f*ck. It's only, what, 3:45 in the afternoon. Why and how are they drunk. I don't think we even have alcohol in the house. Polly must have brought it.

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU DRUNK OFF YOUR A*SSES IN MY ART STUDIO?!" you yell. Sasha looks over obviously dazed and says, " O-oh looook it's miss 'I am super depressing and steal every woman's man ever'. W-ell I need to say that you, my *hic* friend need to calm your sh*t."

Polly high fives Sasha and laughs. You could feel your rage boiling. That's it. I'm kicking them out. "That's F*cking IT! All of you except Laila out now. Laila, go rest or throw up whatever you need to do to get that out of your system. We will talk later." you say literally kicking Polly and Sasha to their cars.

Polly flashed you the bird and left with Sasha stumbling behind. Sighing you drag Laila to her bedroom and lock her in. I just wanted to paint and draw and get my mind off of everything. Is that to much to ask?

You walk in to your studio and start to clean it up. After you are done your tie a multicolored apron on so you can just do what you love.

The rest of the afternoon went as a blur. But when dinner rolled around and you snapped out of your daze you actually look at what you have painted. It was you.

Sitting in a rainy alleyway with a familiar black-haired guy holding an umbrella over you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laila's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What is wrong with me? Getting drunk at 3:45 in the afternoon? I could feel tears dripping down my face from shame. And throw up. I feel that coming up too.

I throw up into my connected bathroom's toilet. I'm pretty sure I got all of the alcohol out of my system by now. I call out to F/n to get her to unlock my door. She takes her time walking down the hall and unlocking.

As soon as it is open, I rush out and immediately start to apologize for my actions.

"I am sososososososososo sorry!!!! They brought cases of beer and kept saying I couldn't be popular if I didn't do it so I had to ok? I am soooo sorryyy!"

F/n looks away hurt in her eyes. "No." she simply said. I blinked for what seemed like eternity before I was able to answer. "N-no? What does that mean? No for what?!" I asked louder than intended.

"No. You didn't HAVE to drink it. You don't HAVE to be popular. You could have said no. You could have done anything but trash my studio and get drunk. So no. I don't accept your apology." She said.

I could feel anger and hot tears roll down my already hot face. "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE F/N! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE PEER PRESSURED INTO THAT SORT OF THING!" I yelled. I couldn't take this. 

As I started to walk away, I heard her whisper one last thing. 

"And you don't know what it's like to be me. Get over your god d*mn self."

I didn't think it would mean much until the very next day. She had packed her things. Every last belonging that was hers and she left.

I didn't think I would miss her so much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: Eh? nice huh? well I checked out my stats today and guess what I found? THIS BOOK HAS 1K READS. Ok, not the largest number ever BUT this is a big deal for me considering I thought this book would get ZERO attention. 

So thank you guys for 1K reads!

Gail: Today's guest is Laila!

Laila: Gail you make me seem so mean in the book! U kno I'n not like dat! :(

Gail: That's a plot story for ya.

Gail: Now do you think you can do the disclaimer?

Laila: Only if you add yourself into the next chapter. I know you have been putting it off because you don't want to seem vain!

Gail: -_- u r not supposed to TELL them that.

Laila: a- Um....sorry?

Gail: FINE. I will. maybe.

Laila: Ok, so Gail does not own any of these characters. Aphmau does. If you haven't checked it out yet, look at the Pheniox drop High school rp of hers!

Gail: I have watched the episodes and now I'm like. OMG. Aaron was a total jerk back in High school when he was a loner. And I find garroth waaay hotter in high school.

Laila: You fan girl A LOT

Gail: Is it that obvious? I try to conceal it but it comes out.

Gail: I am just waiting like crazy for the new fairy tail chapter so I can read like, I have a lot of posters of fairy tail. I mean, i can kinda draw some of them but not well.

Gail: OH! and in RWBY i can make a combo of some of the Four maidens (if you get RWBY refrences u r epics)

Laila: OK! THATS ENOUGH FAN GIRLING 4 now!

Gail: awww but-

Laila: By guys!

Gail: Hey! this is my boo-

Laila: I SAID BAI!