Chapter 5

A/n: Hey! before we start today I just wanna say I might be busy for a week or so. You see, we have this week long events at my school called winter carnival. And believe me when I tell you it's HECTIC. People don't do what their supposed to, The few people actually involved are loaded with work and 5 hours of sleep a night. Ya it's just.. ya. 

If you are reading this lemme know after this chapter which route should I take zane and you down? Popularity or outcasts?

BTW tomorrow is mah b-day :3 also this is aph's latest mystreet vid and I was like: YUS! WE CAN MAKE ZANEMAU COME TRUEEE!!!! anyway, on with the book!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were sitting with the person who had started it all. Laurence. We were sitting on my porch swing and he was going to explain why he did what he did. I don't see how he could make it better. Perhaps this will give me a reason to stop wondering why.

"Well..ever since 4th grade in elementary school, I had this thing for you. I still do." He said with a hopeful glance at you. You just shook your head and his face dropped a bit.

"..Anyway..I didn't know how to approach you. You were.. shy and you just weren't noticed. I tried to ignore the feeling. For 2  1/2 years I tried. But at the end of 7th grade..I couldn't take you not noticing me." He sighed. Is this hard for him to say? What do I care? He is the one who ruined your life.

"I wanted your attention.." he said, " So I started to throw stuff at you. My friends caught on that I liked you and decided to tease me about it. I had covered it up by saying all those mean things about you. I couldn't confess yet but I knew I had to get something."  You could see his eyes glassing over and you looked down at your shoes.

"Thank you." You said softly. He looked up. "What for? I made your life a misery and not a day goes by that I regret it." he whispered.

"For telling me why. For years I was trying to puzzle out why you did it. Why you chose me. Also because..." you stopped. You couldn't say it. If I tell him then..Sasha will kill me.

"Because," you continued, "I can't can't stand to see a man cry." you said sticking your tongue out playfully at him. His face lifted a bit and his smile got a little bit brighter. "I'm glad." he said.

Standing up you walk to your door. Your raise your hand to wave goodbye but Laurence stops you. He quickly walks up to you and pulls your head towards himself crashing his lips against yours.

You couldn't move. It's as if your body was frozen solid. He backed off looking away obviously blushing. Stuttering you managed to get out a sentence. "L-l-laurence..I-I-I don't have those types o-of feelings for y-you. I'm sorry."

Nodding he waved goodbye and left. To shocked to walk you sit down on the porch right where you are. Laila and Polly pull up to the house and just walk past me shooting me questioning glares.

Groaning you manage to get up and shakily walk to your room. You end up slamming the door and leaning against it.

If that was the first day of the school year, I don't want to know how much more dramatic it can get.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Time skip brought to you by a different fandom known as Fairy Tail** The next day at Period 4*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Walking towards the third floor where Advanced Combat is you were preoccupied by yesterday's events. Why does my life have to be so dramatic?