Chapter 3

A/n: Hey! I know that I'm late with updating but I have an excuse. I have been grounded. I still am so this is being extremely covert right now. This might not be a long chapter but it's something. This will be mostly zane's POV so, yeah. Enjoy!

-Gail

~~~~~~~~

Zane's POV

~~~~~~~~

Oh jeez. That girl was p***ing me off back under the bleachers.  My staring at her probably did not help the situation. Anyway, that was 2 periods ago. It's lunch time now.

I walk into the line only to be shoved to the very back. This always happens. Unlike my brother, Garroth, who one of the most popular kids ever, I am shunned by everyone. I don't sit at a table. I sit in  the library and eat. I walk into the library and for the first time ever, I'm not alone.

There are two people there. One is that girl. The other is Laurence. An exchange student from Meteli. He is captain of the football team and the number one ladies man. Minus..her. She wasn't affected at all.

She turned him away and kept eating in silence. "Hey. Come on. Don't be like that F/n. You know you want me." Laurence said. 

His flirting was setting me off. I don't know why. "I don't 'want' you Laurence. What you did to me those years ago is unforgivable. You know that." F/n said.

They know each other? That's weird. Although he did transfer here last year. So he could have met up with her somewhere. Wait.. why do I of all people care?

People are ignorant and oblivious. I should know. Garroth's crush Aphmau, she is best friends with Garroth and he has been hinting to her for YEARS. She still doesn't get it.

Laurence looking hurt replied, "That was years ago F/n. Why can't you let it go?"

F/n suddenly whipped her head around. She started looking darker by the minute. "Why? WHY?! You know very well why! You HUMILIATED me in front of the entire class and on top of that you just had to make ME your target of your bullying time. Days on end, I was ridiculed, called hurtful things, beat almost to death. All because you started that, you started what I saw as pure hell." she took a breath. "THAT'S why I don't forgive you Laurence. Because when you saw what started, you decided to not stop it."

She finished packing up and I realized the bell had rung. F/n had just stormed out and rejected the ladies man of Phoenix Drop high.

Laurence, all I could see on his face was rage and guilt. I felt a odd feeling inside. Was this...pity? I had never felt pity for..well... anything at all.

I shake my head. What's wrong with people, with ME?

~~~~~

Laurence's POV

~~~~~

I just got rejected by a girl.

How...this has never...What just happened.

I was trying to talk to F/n. We went to elementary & middle school together. I mean sure, I did something. But that was to get her attention. Not to start...what happened. She was the only one that I saw. The only one that was...perfect.

After she moved, I tried to distract myself with other girls. It only work for about a day or two.

Where did I go wrong? How did getting her attention turn into torture?

~~~~~~~~~

Gail: As a guest today we have zane!

Zane: why am i here gail?

Gail: to give the disclaimer of course!

Zane: fine. I will only do it if I get your limited edition Pinkie cake though.

Gail: of course!

Zane: Gail does not own all these characters. (Except her OC's) Aphmau does! go check her channel out.

Gail: Good boy. now here.*gives a fake pony*

Zane: You told me you had the limited edition Pinkie cake!*rages*

Gail: I..Um.. lied?

Zane: *rages even harder*

Gail: I should run...

Aphmau: Yeah.. I tried taking a flarity once and he got like dis...

Gail: *runs*

Aphmau: nom nom nom...*eating popcorn*

MajesticKitty: Hey! gimme some!

Kendra: I want some too!

Gail:*stops running* how did some of my fav wattpad writers get here..?

Kitty+kendra: *glance around and poof away*

Gail: o-o

Gail: by guys.. i guess...