Chapter 2

A/n: Hey! before we start just letting any readers who enjoy this kinda thing I would like some ideas to build up with F/n and Aphmau's characters. (did u expect some1 other than zane to love her? Wheres the fun in book without DRAAAAMMMMAAA!?) ok enough chat. onward!

~~~~~

Your POV

~~~~~~~~

"F/n." you heard someone call. You disregard it.

"F/n! The bell rang for second period. Are you coming or what?" You look up and it was Lucinda talking.

"Didn't I tell you to leave me alone?" You mumble leaving. Lucinda runs to keep up. Glancing back you see her frustration.

"No. No you didn't, therefore, I don't have to leave you alone. What class do you have next?" She asks out of breath.

You glance at your schedule. "Chemistry." you say and arrive at your class. The teacher had already started talking. Walking in, you see everyone stare at you. Again.

"Well, you must be the new student. But tardiness is not accepted. F/n was it? LUCINDA! Don't you remember last year? Do not be late young ladies. Now, F/n go sit beside..Zane.(LOL didn't see that coming did ya?) Maybe he can rub off on you. He is a star student. Ah! I ramble. My name is Prof. Modzilla. Go on now. Lucinda, sit beside Katelyn." He breathed. Is he always like this?  

Slowly walking over you see the ice blue eyes. They seem familiar but you can't place where you have saw them. Hmmm....NO. Don't dwell on it. You know where that leads. Stay away from everyone and you should be fine. No eye contact, no nothing. You slide into your desk and you see the guy to your other side staring at you. He had blue hair and blue eyes to match. It was weird but you had seen weirder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

TIME SKIP CAUSE OF....RAISINS....ya...(caution: female organs involved.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

You silently curse yourself. You had P.E. Your entirely worst subject. Ever.

Running into the change room you ignored the prying eyes of all the other girls. Until one came up to you. She had strawberry blonde hair. She looked almost..shy.

"Hello." She says nervously. "I-I'm Alexis. I was wondering if..oh god this is weird...ah! Never mind.." She said walking away. Looking at her all nervous like reminded her of you before...the bullies happened. Before your parents happened.

You grab her wrist trying to seem kind without hurting her.

"What do you need?" You ask quietly.

She looked back at you with embarrassed eyes and whispered, "Uh...can I borrow a tampon?" She hid her face immediately afterword. I sighed and headed back to my bag with her in tow.

I dug trough my bag until i found extras. I picked up 5 and whispered to her,"These are 5 I don't need. Take em'." I handed them over and Alexis scurried away obviously ashamed. But why? I mean, there is nothing wrong with being on your p-(F/n! NU! we do nawt use dat word. I haven't matured enough yet to type that without feeling odd! *mumbles a anime reference*) Ok..? I don't see why-(The fourth wall F/n! stahp!) Yeesh. ok whatever

You walk into P.E. and you see A LOT of people. Too many for your liking. Speed walking, you quickly hide behind the indoor bleachers. You hear shuffling coming towards you. Your H/c hair whipped your face as you sharply turn towards the sound. 

You see Zane.

~~~~~~

Zane's POV

~~~~~~