Chapter 23

A/n: This Is the last chapter before epilogue and I think you shall like it!

Again, I advise my fellow undertale fans so give me suggestions about who I should do for my ____ x reader. (it has to be a undertale character or AU of it)

anyway, thank you guys for everything and on wit tha chappie!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You told him yes.

You hardly believed I even asked him out. When did I get that confidence? I don't ever remember having much other than self-loathing. It feels...nice.

"You know," you said nervously, "I owe you so, so much Zane. You helped me break out of my shell and stopped...the thoughts. H*ll I fell for you. Hard. So yeah. H*ll yes I am asking you out."

You felt him lift you off him so he could face you. He had pulled down his mask to see his thin lips that looked like heaven had slapped him with. It made you blush.

You looked away with a red face waiting for his reply. You felt a bit scared he would say no. Flat out rejection and say something like, "No, you were just a tool I was using. Who would date a loser like you?" and walk off. That was probably your biggest fear right now in this moment.

But you felt relieved when he bent down slightly and softly kissed you. You felt his smile as he did. You looked at him in the eye and he whispered, "What reason would I have to say no?"

This marked the day that you started believing in happy endings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zane's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~

We walked the rest of the way back holding hands. Something I would never have thought have happened between us. But I didn't care about the past. Because in this moment? This moment right here? I was happy. Screw Maya and her yandere crap. Screw my dad for being a d*ck.

This was amazing.

We went in and watched Black Butler, season 2 finale. F/n cried when she realized that it was ending. I just laughed. We were comfortable. We didn't feel pressured. It was nice. Peaceful.

But then there is the matter of telling....my mom.

"So what are we gonna do about my mom? F/n? Are you even listening?" I asked.

"SSSSH! I'M TRYING TO WATH. STAHP INTERUPPTAN." she said rather loudly.

So we didn't talk until after.

Then we talked.(ok I know this a crappy chapter so far but bare with me)

"So, you know how my mom over reacts and stuff right?" I asked her. She raises an eyebrow.

"Yeeeah? So? Can't you just tell her?" F/n asks quizzically.

"Well, she is....how should I put this? She will make sure that you are 'good enough' with like sabotages and stuff? This has happened before when I brought a fake girlfriend. She like asked a whole bunch about me to see if she knew much. Etc. So, I thought, might as well break it to her now." I said.

F/n sighs and says, " I don't know EVERYTHING about you so we need to practice this if its that important and hard. Lets do this." she put on a determined face and a spark in her eyes shined.

This face made me smile and blush a little at how cute she was.

~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip to Zane's house~~~~~~~~~~~