One

The above image is what you're wearing
~~~~~~
You stroll through the grand halls of Odin's kingdom, your golden dress flowing behind you. The kingdom was like a second home to you. In fact, it was your only home.

When you were younger, your parents died from an attack led by Frost Giants. Their death left you in the care of Odin and his family. You did not mind it, though. You always preferred this family over your real one. Yet, you did not see them as family. They're simply care takers.

Odin promised to care for you, but he did not promise to become your father. He had much bigger plans for you.

You're a powerful young woman. A strong minded girl that can take control in any situation, never faltering in your decisions. You've led Asgard through many victories in war. You're so strong and powerful, that Odin sees only you as a potential wife to either of his sons- preferably Thor.

You were never one to pick sides when it comes to love, for you couldn't decide. Thor was strong minded like you, yet Loki was a powerful leader. Thor fought in wars yet Loki caused them.

You love Thor. You love his strong will, his power, and his determination to save all nine realms. He is handsome as well. You love the slight stubble that lies upon his cheeks. You love his strong muscles and how his armor fits snugly around them.

But, you love Loki as well. You love his dangerous side and his determination to rule over others. He is just as handsome as his brother as well. You love the smoothness of his cold skin. You love his undefined muscles and how his armor accents his power and strength instead of his body. His armor matches his personality- dark and mysterious. Thor's is more bright and flashy, just like a god of thunder would have it.

"Miss [Y/N]," a voice calls, dragging you out of your thoughts. You turn, facing one of the kingdoms guards.

"Yes?" You question, slowly walking towards that man.

"King Odin wishes to see you immediately," he replies before rushing off. You smile lightly, walking off in the direction the guard had come from.

Ever since you had come of age, men were more afraid to come near you. You were the most beautiful woman of Asgard after all. Your shocking [E/C] eyes can stop anyone in their path. Your [H/L] [H/C] flows effortlessly around your face, accenting your gorgeous face. Your lips are full and pink, fitting perfectly over your straight white teeth. You were a goddess to the men of Asgard, though you are anything but.

"Odin," you walk into the grand room, bowing before the king as he sits upon his thrown.

"[Y/N], I'm glad you came," his voice echoes around the room. "Please, stand." You do as you're told, standing up to look at him. He stands as well, walking down the steps and towards you, taking your hand in his.

"I was told you wanted to speak with me," you tell him, looking up to meet his gaze with your own.

"I do. I need to speak with you about something of great importance," he announces, pausing slightly.

"In exactly one years time, you will choose which son of mine you want to marry."