Twelve

**A/N: This is a very special update for you all :) I hope you all enjoy**

Days pass by with you avoiding Thor as much as possible. Loki was already upset with you, and you didn't want to worsen it. You sit in your room, reading the book Loki got for you, trying to distract yourself from everything.

Sighing, you close the book and set it down. You run a hand over your face, trying to decide if it's time for you to talk to Loki or not. You want to wait for him to come to you, but its beginning to look like he wont.

You get out of bed and walk to the closet, deciding to get dressed and go find him. Your robe pools at your feet, but before you get the chance to get changed, there's a knock at your bedroom door.

You hesitate before walking to the door and opening it a crack. You angle your body to where it cannot be seen as you make eye contact with Loki. Your heart skips a beat as you look at him, your mouth hanging open a slight bit. You were planning on thinking of what to say on your way to his room, but now that he's here, you're left speechless. He doesn't give you a chance to say anything as he enters your room, pushing you to the side. 

"Loki-" you stop as he enters, too shocked to even think correctly. He turns towards you, ready to say something before stopping. His face turns red as his eyes scan your body before flickering away. 

"I'm sorry, (Y/N)," he pauses, clearing his throat. "I did not realize you were nude."

"It's fine," you state, adverting your eyes as you move to put your robe back on. "I was not expecting company at this moment. I was actually getting ready to come see you."

"You were?" He questions, looking at you once he knows you are decent again. 

"I wanted to see how you were doing after our last talk," you admit, biting your bottom lip as you look down at the floor. "That wasn't exactly how I wanted you to find out."

"That is also what I wish to speak about," he takes a seat on your bed, patting the spot next to him. You sit down, making sure to keep some space between the both of you. "I realize now that I did not react in the best way."

"You reacted as expected," you tell him, meeting his gaze. "I would have reacted the same way. When you are seeing someone, you expect them to only have feelings for you and nobody else. You did not expect me to be seeing your brother as well as you. I am sorry that I am being forced to choose between the both of you."

"It is not your fault. You wanted to choose at your own pace, but Odin pushed you into this. If anyone is to blame, it is him. I realize that now after thinking it over for the past few days," Loki brushes a strand of hair out of your face, a small smile on his face. "I am sorry if I made you worry with me being distant from you. I just needed some time to calm down before seeing you again as to make sure I wouldn't ruin things. I do not wish to lose you."

You smile, leaning into his hand as it presses against your cheek. "Thank you for being so understanding. I was so scared that I was going to lose you. I even avoided Thor since then as to not make you upset even more."

"You do not have to do that, my love. I do not wish for my father to banish you because of me," Loki states, running his thumb across your cheek. "I could barely handle not seeing you a week, let alone the rest of my life."

You move forward and kiss him. He leans forward, pushing you backwards onto the bed. His other hand rests on your hip as he lays on top of you, his chest pressing against yours as your robe begins to fall open. He takes his hand from your cheek to prop himself up on his elbow as he peers down at you, his heart pounding against yours. 

"Do you wish to continue this?" He questions in a whisper, his breath hot against your skin. You take no time in nodding, wrapping your hand in his hair as you pull his lips to yours once again. 

His hand on your hip moves up and unties your robe before pulling it open. Goosebumps spread across your body as his hand roams your body, brushing over your soft skin. His arm curves under your back, lifting you up as he sits back, pulling your robe out from under you. You lay back down as he stands up off of the bed, unbuttoning his slick black shirt and sliding it off his slim body. He kicks his shoes off before unbuttoning his pants. You sit up, placing a kiss to his chest as you pull off the rest of his clothes. 

He leans down, placing his hands on your face as he kisses you deeply. He pulls away shortly, allowing you to move further onto the bed before crawling back on top of you. Your hands tangle in his hair as you wrap your legs around his waist. He moans as you tug his hair, using your legs to pull him closer to your body. 

He hooks his hand under your knee, holding your leg up higher as he pushes into you slowly. He stops moving when he feels resistance. You wince slightly, pulling your face away from his as your eyes begin to water.

"Let me know when you're ready," he whispers as he kisses your tears away. "I will only move when you are comfortable."

After a short amount of time, you nod, letting him know it is okay to start moving. He slowly pushes further into you, only stopping once he is all the way in. Your nails dig into his shoulders as you bite your bottom lip, waiting for him to start moving again. Once he does, you let out a soft moan. He pulls out almost all the way before pushing back into you, letting out a low moan as he does so.

He sits up, putting your leg over his shoulder as he starts to pick up the pace. You dig your nails into the mattress as you hold back your moans. Loki's hand grips your waist while the other holds your leg on his shoulder. Your back arches as he pounds into you, his name falling from your lips in moans and gasps. 

"(Y/N)," Loki moans, bending down to press his lips to yours once more. His thrusts become sloppy as he grows closer to his orgasm. 

"I'm close too," you moan as he pulls his lips from yours to kiss down your neck and chest. It doesn't take much more until you both reach your highs, coming undone together. Loki pulls out before collapsing next to you on the bed. 

"I love you," he whispers as he stares up at the ceiling, attempting to catch his breath. 

You turn your head to examine his face, your heart beating rapidly in your chest. "I love you," you tell him in complete honesty. 

You love him, but you love Thor too. 

But, maybe in this moment you love Loki more.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Thoughts on your make up with Loki? Too soon or not soon enough? Let me know in the comments!