Four

The above image is the dress you will wear in this chapter
~~~~
You awake the next morning to a servant shaking you gently, quietly calling your name. You slowly open your eyes before sitting up and stretching.

"Yes, what is it?" You question, looking up at the young servant.

"King Odin has requested you spend the entire day with Loki," she replies, bowing.

"Where shall I meet the prince?" You ask her politely, swinging your legs over the side of the bed and standing, your bare feet touching the cold floor.

"His sleeping chambers," she answers politely, quickly going to your wardrobe to grab an outfit for you to wear. She pulls out a long, sandy white dress with jewels around the waistline.

"Thank you," you take the dress from her. "I have it from here. You may go now." She nods before leaving, quietly shutting your door behind her. You run your fingers over the silk material of the dress, enjoying the smooth feeling. It was a glorious gift. A gift from Odin.

You slip on the dress before going to the washroom. You brush your teeth, freshening your breath almost instantly. Walking back into your room, you sit down in front of the mirror, putting your hair up in a bun and curling a few strands around your face. You sigh in content before exiting your washroom and down the corridors, making your way towards Loki's sleeping chambers.

Knocking softly on his door, you await patiently for him to answer. After a few short moments, he opens the door. Your breath hitches in your throat as you admire his beauty. He's wearing a glorious black tuxedo with green on the inside. He looks amazing.

"Loki," you greet with a nod of your head. He smiles, motioning for you to step inside.

"Might I say, you look absolutely ravishing," his voice is smooth as his breath fans across your face as you walk by. A light blush spreads across your cheeks.

"What do you have planned for us on this beautiful day?" You ponder, turning to face him as he shuts the door. He strides over to you, his long legs carrying him effortlessly.

"I have a few things up my sleeve," he whispers as he stands inches from you, his hot breath fanning across your face again.

"Well, I cannot wait to see," you whisper. He places his hands on your hips, pulling your closer. You place your hands on his chest, looking up into his eyes. He leans down and places a soft kiss on both of your cheeks before releasing your hips and instead taking your hand in his. You blush even more as you follow him out the door and to your mystery date. You take a deep breath, trying to control yourself.

It's only Loki...

Yes, but you love him. You've wanted this day for years.

And it's finally here.