Surprise Ending

The doors to the throne room slam open, causing everyone to turn their attention towards it. Your brows furrow in confusion as you stare at Thor and Loki, both of them walking into the room. They both move to stand next to you, one on either side of you. Your mouth opens, but no words come out. 

"We are here to propose an alternate choice," Loki speaks, addressing Odin. 

"I have given Lady (Y/N) her choices," Odin's voice booms across the room as he stares down his sons. "She is to pick one of you, or she is to leave. There is no other choice."

"Oh, but there is," Thor smiles, placing a hand on your shoulder reassuringly. "Loki and I discussed the matter at hand, and we have both came to a decision."

You look between Loki and Thor, wondering what they are talking about. They never mentioned anything to you about it. Your attention turns to Loki once he starts speaking. "We have decided to share Lady (Y/N)."

"Share?" Odin seems shocked and confused. "What in the nine realms are you going on about?"

"(Y/N) will become both of our wives if she so chooses. She will take on the role of Queen while still remaining a soldier. She will answer only to herself," Thor explains, looking quite proud of the idea he and Loki came up with. 

Odin ponders over the proposition, thinking of the many different pros and cons. It feels like hours pass before he finally speaks, voicing his decision. 

"Lady (Y/N) shall decide if she accepts or refuses your offer," Odin states with a firm nod. "If she refuses, she still has the choices I gave her to decide from."

Your heart races in your chest as everyone's eyes fall on you, waiting for you to decide. Loki, Thor, both or neither. The choices run through your head over and over until you finally decide.

"I choose both," you voice comes out quietly at first, but you repeat it louder and more confidently. Thor and Loki smile, happy that you chose both of them. They both take turns wrapping their arms around you, hugging you tightly. Odin smiles softly, glad that both of his sons are happy. He did not want to hurt either one of them, but a decision needed to be made. Their needs to another heir for the throne after Thor anyways, whether it was his or Loki's kid. 

You, Thor and Loki all make your way out to the gardens to talk about the future. You all decide that you will stay every other night with each of them, making sure that they both get time with you. Sure, it will be a little bit of a hassle, but it's worth it. You'll probably move some of your things into each of their rooms to make it easier. 

After all, you would do anything for your two fiancé's. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Surprise!! Sorry all of the endings are super short, I wasn't exactly sure of how to continue them. Were any of you expecting this kind of ending? How many of you would choose both over one?

I will be starting a somewhat similar story between Steve and Bucky, and I will let you all know when the first chapter of that one is updated for those of you that are interested. In the mean time, you can feel free to check out any of my other stories!