Thor's Ending

You wipe your hands nervously against your dress, staring at yourself in the mirror. Natasha and Wanda stand behind you, wearing beautiful red gowns. They speak encouraging words as they help you get ready for your big day, both of them being very supportive. 

Thor decided that it would be great if you got married on Midgard, surrounded by all of your friends. You agreed to the idea instantly, loving the thought of having a Midgardian wedding. Now that the day is finally here though, you're feeling extremely nervous. 

You nearly jump out of your skin at the sound of a knock against the door, Steve peaking his head in. "Are you ready?"

You turn to look at him, trying to relax. Nodding, you move towards the door. Steve had offered to walk you down the aisle, being the generous person that he is. Clint is walking Natasha down the aisle, while Vision is walking Wanda.

Music begins playing, signaling that it's time to go. You take one last calming breath before linking your arm with Steve's, moving to stand behind your two bridesmaids. Natasha and Clint walk first, moving down the aisle with grace as your guests watch. When Wanda and Vision go, your heart starts to race. 

You peak your head around the corner, looking at all of the people. Steve gives your hand a reassuring squeeze before stepping forward, pulling you with him. The second your eyes meet Thor's, your nerves disappear. It's as if it's only you two in the room, nobody else mattering at this point. 

He smiles widely, a few tears filling his eyes as he watches you move down the aisle. He couldn't believe this day was finally here. Thor has waited his whole life for this moment. It feels like forever until Steve is finally handing you off to Thor, the two of you finally standing together. 

Everyone takes their seats, watching the two of you as Tony begins speaking. Tony got a marriage license specifically for this day, and you couldn't have been more surprised. For some reason, he didn't trust a random person bonding you and Thor in marriage, so he volunteered instead.

You stare up at Thor, feeling nothing but love for him. You both exchange vows, crying as you say the words. Your hands shake as you place the golden ring on Thor's finger, him placing a beautiful red and golden ring on yours. 

Thor leans down, scooping you up into his arms as he kisses you, sealing the deal. Everyone cheers, happy for the both of you. 

You're finally married to Thor, the love of your life. 

~~~~~~~~~

How many of you chose Thor?