Fourteen

It took no time at all for you to pack your belongings. By the time people were waking up, you were already walking across towards the throne room to tell Odin of your plans.

You enter the room, finding Odin upon his throne, thankfully alone.

"Lady (Y/N)," he greets you. "What a pleasant surprise. Have you decided already?"

"I have, your majesty. I have decided that I will accept your offer of banishing me to Midgard. I cannot choose between your sons, and I will not ruin what I already have with them."

"You choose to leave your home world over picking one of them to marry?" Odin questions in disbelief.

"I do. I will accept my banishment, and I have already packed my things. I am terribly sorry to disappoint you," you bow before turning to exit the hall. Before reaching the door, Odin speaks once more.

"It is a great shame to lose my best warrior. I hope you find happiness on Midgard, lady (Y/N)."

With that, you exit the throne room and grab your luggage that you had left outside the door. Within minutes you are walking down the bridge and towards the bifrost.

"You're leaving," Heimdall states as you approach him.

"I am," you nod, placing your bag down as you take one last look at Asgard. "This is the best option for me."

"I know, and I understand. Though, I will miss you," he smiles sadly, placing his sword into the bifrost.

"I will miss you as well, dear friend," you hug him tightly, holding back tears. Many times you have visited him and kept him company while he stood guard. "Can you promise me something?"

"Anything for you, (Y/N)," Heimdall holds you at arms length, his hands placed on your upper arms.

"Do not tell them where I have gone. I do not wish for them to find me, not yet anyways. It would only make things harder. Promise me you will not tell them."

"I promise, dearest friend. I will keep your location a secret until you are ready for them to know. If you ever need anything, just know that I am always watching," he smiles softly before releasing you.

You wipe a few tears away as he turns his sword, opening the bridge between the worlds. You say goodbye one last time before walking through, the colors engulfing you for possibly the last time.

*Thors POV*

I walk to lady (Y/N)'s door and knock, excited to see her. I have not seen her since we returned from Midgard, and I was truly beginning to miss her.

I wait for minutes for her to answer the door, but quickly grow confused when she does not.

"(Y/N)?" I call out, placing my hand on the knob. When I hear no reply, I slowly open the door. My blood runs cold when I find her bed empty and neatly made- almost as if she was never here.

I quickly notice how cold and empty the room feels, and within seconds I'm tearing through her room trying to find a clue as to where she is.

All of her things are gone.

Panicking, I rush out of the room and to the throne room, determined to speak to my father about it.

I barge into the room, marching straight towards my father.

"Where is she?" I question him, standing in front of him as I clutch my hammer tightly in my hand as I try to remain calm.

"She is no longer of Asgard," he states calmly, not even bothering to look at me. I can feel the rage running through my veins as I stare at him.

"You banished her?" I practically growl as I refrain from harming him.

"I had no choice. She would not comply to my demands," he explains with the wave of his hand.

"Demands?" I grow confused at his statement. "What demands?"

"I told her that I would banish her if she did not choose to marry either you or Loki," Odin states, finally looking at me. "She refused to choose, so I exiled her."

"You sent away your best soldier simply because she refused to do as you wish?" I yell, my grip tightening on my hammer. "Who are you to tell her how to live her life? You may be our king, but that is not something you can decide."

"She already loved you both, I simply quickened the process," he states, his voice stern. "Do not complain to me about her choice. I laid out her options and she chose to leave."

"You are the one who pushed her to make that decision. Now, you're forcing me to make the decision of bringing her back and you cannot stop me."

~~~~~~~~~~~
Two updates for y'all! Thoughts on this chapter? Did y'all like the POV switch? Let me know in the comments!