Twenty

Only a few days left until you must choose how to spend the rest of your life. 

As the day draws closer, you can feel yourself growing more and more anxious. How are you supposed to choose between your two best friends? How are you supposed to choose who you love more? If you choose one, the other is surely going to hate you- or at least they won't want to be your friend anymore. 

They could reassure you that they'd never be upset with you, or that they'd never stop being your friend no matter which choice you make yet you still would not believe them. In a few days you could lose one of them- or even both. 

You shake the thoughts from your head, sighing heavily as you rub your hand over your face. You've been tossing and turning all night, too worried and stressed to fall asleep. Light streams through the curtains of your room, making it impossible to sleep now. Even if the light didn't make it impossible to sleep, the knocking at the door did. 

You slowly get out of bed, wrapping your silk robe around your body tightly as you go to answer the door. Thor stands on the other side, a wide smile on his face when he sees you. 

"Lady (Y/N)," he greets you, being careful not to be too loud. "May I come in?"

You nod, stepping aside as you let the large man in. Shutting the door quietly behind him, you join him in sitting on your bed. "It's rather early to be awake, Thor. May I ask why you are visiting me at this hour?"

"I know my father is making you choose between Loki and I in a few days, and I wanted to stop by to talk to you. I know you must be stressed with the situation, and I wish to help you relax," Thor explains, placing his hand on top of yours. You smile at him, feeling blessed to have a friend like him. 

"Thank you," you lay your head on his shoulder, taking in a deep breath. "I certainly miss the way things used to be. It is stressful being forced to make such life altering decisions in such a short amount of time."

"I understand, (Y/N)," Thor gently runs his hand through your hair, helping you relax as you lean against him. "Our father rushed you into all of this, and it is a huge change to get used to. A year is not nearly long enough for you to decide who to spend the rest of your life with. You may have had feelings for both Loki and I long before Odin asked you to choose, but that does not make it any easier. I just want you to know that I will always be here for you no matter what choice you make. Whether you choose to marry me, Loki or even neither of us."

"You are such an amazing man, Thor. Any woman would be lucky to have you as their husband. If I do not choose you, I am sure you would easily find another to love," you sit up, staring into his beautiful eyes.

He reaches forward, brushing his thumb against your cheek. "There is one thing I would like to do before you make your decision (Y/N)."

"What is it?" You question him, your interest piquing. 

"Would you allow me to lie with you?" Thor asks, his eyes lowering to look at your lips. "I feel it is only fair that you choose after seeing what it is like to be with both Loki and I physically."

*Smut Begins*

It takes you a moment to register what he is asking of you, and your face burns scarlet once you realize. You take your bottom lip between your teeth, chewing it gently as you nod. Thor smiles, leaning forward to capture your lips with his in a gentle and passionate kiss. He pushes you into the mattress, laying on top of you. 

Your hands run over his body, pulling his armor off and tossing it aside. His rough hands grips your hips as he grinds against you, letting you feel how big he is. His moves his hands up, undoing the strings of your robe before pulling it apart, revealing your already naked body to him. Thor stares down at you with love in his eyes, scanning your body as if it is the most beautiful piece of art he has ever seen. 

His soft lips brush against the skin of your neck, trailing down your collar bones and down the valley of your breasts before brushing across your stomach. He moves further down, putting your legs over his muscular shoulders as he kisses and sucks on the inside of your thighs. The hair of his beard tickles your legs, causing you to shiver in pleasure. 

A slight gasp leaves your lips as his tongue swipes between your folds, lightly going over your clit. Your hand grasps his blond locks, your toes curling and your mouth hanging open in a silent scream as his tongue assaults you in the most sensual way. His tongue pushes into you as his thumb rubs circles around your clit, sending shocking waves of pleasure through your body. Your legs shake at the feeling, quiet whimpers leaving your lips as you beg for more.

Thor pulls away, crawling back over you to press his lips to yours once again, allowing you to taste yourself on his tongue. His tip presses against your entrance, giving you a decent idea of how big he is. Slowly, he rolls his hips, entering you fully in just one push. You gasp at the feeling of him stretching you, his cock already hitting your g-spot. 

He pulls out almost all the way before pushing back into you roughly. A loud moan leaves your lips at the feeling of him fucking you roughly. He picks up speed, going into you even harder now. There isn't a moment where you're not moaning like a complete mess, your body writhing in pleasure.

Your nails dig into his back as he pounds into you, his low grunts driving you crazy. His hands grip your hips, bruising your skin. The pain doesn't register in your head over the insane amount of pleasure you're feeling. With each thrust you're growing closer and closer to your orgasm, and so is he.

He thrusts a few more times, pressing his lips to yours in a hungry kiss as he spills his load into you. The feeling of his emptying into you sends you over the edge, causing you to orgasm as well. He slowly thrusts, riding out both of your orgasms before pulling out and plopping down onto the bed next to you. 

*Smut Ends*

Thor stays in your room for many hours after that, both of you talking about anything and everything. It isn't until midday that he leaves, having to go train with his friends. You kiss him goodbye, watching as he leaves.

The second the door is closed behind him, all of your worries from before come rushing back. Having sex with Thor didn't make anything easier about making your decision- if anything it made it harder. 

Sleeping with him was completely different than sleeping with Loki. With Loki, it was sweet and sensual- as if he was merely worshipping your body. With Thor, it was rough and hot- as if he thought he would never get to touch you again. Two complete opposites, yet both so completely overwhelmingly amazing. 

How are you ever going to choose between them? Will you choose Loki? Thor?

Or neither?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am so so so so sorry for not uploading in such a long time. I haven't felt creative in so long and I knew that anything I wrote would not be remotely good. Today is the first time in a long time that I have felt like writing and it sucks because I know so many of you have been wanting to update this story. 

Please let me know what you think in the comments.

On another note, a lot of you will be happy to hear that once this story ends, I will be starting a somewhat similar (yet still really different) story like this one with Steve and Bucky!! Thoughts on that?

I will try to upload more often, I promise.