Nineteen

Thor and Loki decided to give you a week to settle back into life on Asgard before they continued their battle to win you over. You took this time get back into training and to put your belongings back in your room- including all of the things you were given while on Midgard. 

Finding yourself rather bored without Steve or any of the others around, you find yourself heading to train even though it is usually empty at night. You find peace in the darkness, your body instantly relaxing after all of the stress the past few weeks have caused. 

Your body instantly relaxes as you hold your sword in your hand- the heavy weight feeling welcoming. It feels like forever since you've last held it- the last time being when you sparred with Thor.

You smile at the memory of fighting him that day (if you could even consider that fighting since you kicked his ass rather easily). Life seemed a lot more simpler then.

You take a deep breath as you push the memory away, instead focusing on training. The sword swings limply in your hand as you get used to the feeling of holding it once again. Shifting your stance, you grip the sword as you get ready.

The blade swings through the air as you slash at your target. Your feet are light on the ground as you move around the many statues, your sword cutting through each one easily.

Fighting inanimate objects is almost childs play to you. It almost looks as if you're dancing as you move swiftly across the ground, twisting and turning in many different ways as your sword acts as your partner. It's as if you're a predator, dancing to distract your prey before you strike.

You've barely broken a sweat by the time you're finished- each target destroyed. You're broken from your euphoric state as someone begins clapping from behind you.

Spinning around, you spot the infamous trickster as he moves towards you. "That was quite the show," Loki praises, a smile on his face. "Its refreshing to watch you train after not seeing it for so long."

You can't help but to blush at his words, slightly embarrassed to know he was watching this whole time.

"How come you never train, Loki?" You question him, placing your sword back on the rack with the others. You've always wondered why you've never seen him train or fight. He seems to never do anything but read and wander the halls, yet you know he's a very skilled fighter.

"Training is not something I'm overly fond of," he replied, folding his hands behind his back as he walks around. "I prefer not to spend my time fighting foolish people when it could be spent doing something much more entertaining and productive."

"Do you believe me to be foolish?" Your questions seems to startle him as he suddenly stops walking, quickly turning to face you.

"I could never see you as foolish," he steps towards you, placing his fingers under your chin as he stares into your eyes.

"Then spar with me." His eyes widen slightly at your bold demand, his hand dropping as he steps back.

"Why do you wish for me to fight you?" Loki inquires, genuinely curious. He never thought you would be interested in fighting him.

You shrug, moving towards the weapon rack as you begin to lightly trace your fingers over the many blades. "I've never seen you fight before. I wish to experience it firsthand."

Loki purses his lips, thinking of whether or not he should give you what you want. After all, they promised you a week to settle in without them and it's only been a few days.

You lunge at Loki before he can respond, throwing him off guard. He steps away from you, gracefully moving backwards as he dodges your attacks.

"The best fights are always the ones that happen unexpectedly," you tell him as you swing your knife at him. You had unsheathed it while he was busy thinking.

He leans back, narrowly avoiding the blade as it swipes past his chest. A smirk appears on his face as his own knives appear, clashing against yours.

"They certainly are," he laughs, pushing your knife away as he begins moving towards you. You step backwards, blocking and dodging his advances.

You both dance across the training grounds, the only sound to be heard being the clashing of your blades. The sharp knives scraping against each other create a beautiful rhythm that your bodies move with. 

The intricate dance ends when you spin swiftly, grabbing Loki's arm as you force his body to move with yours. The sudden force causes him to fall onto his back as you land on top of him, straddling his lap.

You both breathe heavily, staring into each others eyes in silence. Many moments pass with both of you not moving. Loki is the first one to break the silence as he sits up, bringing his face to yours. 

"I do not like sharing you with my brother," he whispers. His fingers gently brush your cheek as he stares deeply into your eyes. "Do you really love us both?"

You raise your hand to grip his tightly. "I do."

"How much longer do you have until you are forced to choose?" Loki questions, his eyebrows furrowed. 

"Your father has decided to use Midgardian time. He has also decided to include the time I spent there," you pause, chewing on your lower lip. "I have only a few more weeks- well, a few more days to be more precise."

Loki could practically feel his heart drop to his stomach at your words. He only had a few more days to win over your love. Only a few more days to convince you to choose him over his brother. 

"Do you think you are almost ready to choose?" His voice cracks as he tries to control his emotions. 

"I think I am close to deciding."

Loki nods in understanding as he pulls his hand away, moving you off of his lap. "I had fun sparring with you tonight, Lady (Y/N)."

You sit there silently as you watch him leave, a frown on your face. You couldn't bear the fact that in only a few days you would have to break one of their hearts. 

In just a few days, you would have to decide where your future lies. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry for being absent for so long everyone. I hope you enjoy this kind of crappy update. I promise to try harder to publish more.