Three

Just as you're about to enter your room, a hand grabs your upper arm, stopping you. You turn to face the owner of the large hand, a small smile forming on your face when you see it is Thor.

"Thor," you nod at him, letting him know you acknowledge him.

"I must speak with you," he replies, his deep voice sending chills down your spine.

"Please, come in," you open the door to your chambers, motioning for him to go inside. You follow him in, shutting the door behind you. "What is it that you must speak with me about?"

"Father has informed me that I must win over your love. He has told me that he sees you as a worthy wife and queen," he answers, stepping closer to you. "I need to know, do you have interest in me?"

"Thor, I have loved you dearly for a long time now. But, I know not if we will work in that way. You will have to give me time to figure it out," you whisper, setting your book down on the table by your bed.

You turn back to him, your face inches from his chest. You tilt your head back, looking up at him.

"Lady [Y/N]," he begins, taking one of your hands in his as his other one reaches up to tuck a strand of hair behind your ear. "I have loved you so for years. I truly wish for us to work."

"As do I, Thor," you tell him, a light blush creeping upon your cheeks. "But, you must know something else."

"Yes?"

"You are not the only man I love. I cannot tell you who the other man is, but just know that it will take me a great amount of time to decide," you answer, looking up into his shocking blue eyes.

"I understand," he whispers, his hot breath fanning across your face as he leans down, pressing a soft kiss against your lips.

You wrap your arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. His strong arms wrap around your waist, pulling you closer. Eventually, you pull away, gasping for breath.

"I shall see you tomorrow Thor," you tell him, stepping away.

"Until then, I wish you a fair night," he leaves your room, allowing you to sit in silence as you think of what has happened.

Odin has requested you to date both of his sons, only to marry one in the end. You love them both dearly, but at the moment you love Thor more. His kiss felt so right. His lips fit perfectly with yours.

How will you ever choose?