Nine

You rush down the grand halls, racing to find Loki before you leave for Midgard with Thor. You needed to tell him before it was too late. To tell him goodbye for who knows how long. 

Time was quickly running out, leaving you to panic even more. You skid to a stop, desperately looking around for the raven haired man. Then, right when you were about to give up, you spot him. 

Loki walks down the hall, carrying a book under his arm as he stares out over the garden, a small smile on his face as he remembers your first date together. "Loki!" You call out, moving towards him rather quickly. He seems surprised to see you as his eyes widen slightly before a wide grin breaks out across his face.

"Hello darling," he greets, grabbing your hand and bringing it to his lips as he places a small kiss on your knuckles. You blush slightly, almost forgetting the reason as to why you were searching for him. "You seem to be in a rush."

"That is why I came to find you," you mutter, looking down at the ground as you run your fingers over the smooth skin of his hand. "I am leaving for Midgard here in a few moments. I just found out a short time ago, and I wanted to say goodbye before I go."

A frown appears on his face as he looks down at you, his brows furrowing as he takes in the information. His heart was beating quickly as he thought of never seeing you again, the mere thought of it seeming unbearable. 

"How long will you be gone?" Loki questions, reaching up to place his hand under you chin, tilting your face to force you to look up at him. He stares down into your (E/C) eyes, trying to control his emotions. 

"I am unsure," you answer honestly, nibbling on your bottom lip nervously. "Thor and I are to go, but he has not mentioned for how long. It was Odin's idea."

Loki scowls at the mention of their names and your answer. He couldn't help but to be angry. Angry that Thor got to leave with you for who knows how long and at Odin for being the one to suggest it. He could barely manage a day without you, how was he supposed to survive for potentially months?

"Let me go with you," he suddenly states, his gaze relaxing as he looks at you. You begin to shake your head, knowing it wouldn't be allowed. "I do not wish to be parted from you for so long."

"I know," you whisper, lifting your hand to place it against his as it rests against your cheek. "But Odin would not allow it, neither would Thor. You will just have to wait for me to return. And when I do, I promise to spend an entire day with you."

Loki sighs, closing his eyes for a moment as he debates whether or not he should argue the subject. He didn't want you to leave with his brother. He didn't want you to leave at all, but he knew that he has no choice. 

"Promise me you will remain safe and that you will return to me," he whispers, his thumb brushing across your cheekbone gently. 

"I promise," you state, reaching up to take his face into your hands. "I will return as soon as I can, Loki."

He seems to hesitate for a moment before leaning down, his lips barely brushing against yours. You close the distance, pressing your lips against his fully. The kiss is soft and gentle, nothing but love and care in it. It was completely different from Thor's. This kiss was passionate yet reserved, and Loki let you be in control of the tempo and how far it went. 

Slowly pulling away, your eyes flutter open as you stare up at him. "Goodbye Loki," your voice comes out softly as you breathe, trying to catch the breath that he stole away. 

"Goodbye my love," he leans down, pressing a kiss to your forehead this time. You pull away and turn, moving down the halls and towards the bridge where Thor awaits you. Loki watches your retreating form, his finger tips pressing against his lips as he savors the feeling of finally having your lips pressed to his. 

Many thoughts rush through your mind as you head to Thor. You couldn't help to compare Loki's kiss to Thor's, hoping that it would give you an idea on who to choose. Instead, you end up more confused than anything. 

You didn't know who you loved more- Thor or Loki?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thoughts on this chapter? Ya'll finally got your first kiss with Loki!