Eleven

Many months pass by on Earth before it is finally time for you and Thor to return to Asgard. He spent most of the time showing you the many different cultures on Midgard. He even showed you another holiday- Valentine's Day. It was rather fun to receive sweets and flowers from Thor (and some from Tony as well).

Now, it is the day after and you are standing outside by Thors side, waiting for Heimdall to bring you both home. If you're being completely honest, you're nervous yet excited to return to Asgard. With a little less than two months going by on earth, nearly a whole week has passed at home.

Which means Loki will probably be less than ecstatic that you've been gone for so long- especially since you've been with Thor instead.

You wave goodbye to the Avengers as the bridge opens, the colors surrounding you as Thor wraps his arm around your waist, holding you against him as you travel home.

The moment you walk through the bridge and into Asgard, you are met with the sight of Loki. He stares at Thors arm wrapped around your waist until he releases you to greet his brother.

You move past them, making your way back to your sleeping chambers. Moments after shutting the door and placing down a bag Tony bought you, there's a knock at the door. You take a deep breath, knowing already that it's Loki.

"Come in," you call out, opening your bag and pulling your clothes and souvenirs. The door opens and shuts quietly behind you before the person speaks.

"What was that?" Loki questions, standing behind you.

"What?" You play innocent, not wanting to fight with him.

"Do not play stupid," he hisses, grabbing your arm and forcing you to face him. "I saw his arm around you. Tell me why he was touching you like you are his."

"Loki," you pause, taking another deep breath. "I promise it's not that bad. Please, sit down."

He hesitates before doing as you ask, taking a seat on your bed. You sit next to him, crossing your legs as you stare at the floor.

"Odin has asked me to date both of you. He sees me as a suitable wife for both of you, and he has asked me to choose one of you in a year's time."

"You are only dating us because of Odin?" He questions, sounding rather hurt.

"I love both of you, but it is because of him that I have been forced to choose so soon," you explain, glancing at him before looking away once again. "I only agreed to his terms because he threatened to send me to Midgard if I refused."

"He cannot do that," Loki growls, standing quickly to pace across the room.

"He can and he will. If I refuse, he sends me away. If I tell either of you, he will send me away. I was not supposed to tell either of you about this deal. So, please- do not tell Thor."

"Why should I not tell him?" Loki pauses his pacing and turns to you. "Do you not want his idea of you to change?"

"That's not it, Loki and you know it. If Thor finds out, he will confront Odin about it. If Odin finds out that you both know, I will be banished to Midgard. If that happens, you will never see me again. Thor is the only one who would be able to see me if that happens," you state, standing as well.

"I promise that I had these feelings for you before Odin came to me," you place your hands on his arms, fighting back tears as you think of possibly losing him. "I love you, Loki- I have since we were kids. It's just that I love Thor as well, and I need time to decide."

"I understand," he whispers, pulling away from you and leaving without even a glance in your direction.

The tears begin to run down your cheeks as you stare at your door, wishing for him to come back and tell you he's not mad.

Was telling him even worth it?

~~~~~~~~~
Here's a little update! Thoughts?