Six

You had to admit, you didn't mind being treated this way by Loki and Thor. It was just the stress of being forced to pick one in the end that bothered you. You love them both dearly, but you're afraid of hurting them if they ever find out what you're being forced to do. If they find out that their father is making you choose one to marry. 

Sighing heavily, you head out of your sleeping chambers and down the halls. Thor and Loki would not leave your mind, and you feel that the only way to block the thoughts was to distract yourself with training.

You enter the training grounds with your head held high and zero emotions showing on your face. Grabbing your shield and sword, you move into the center of everyone. Your eyes scan the groups of people fighting, searching for an opponent.

"Did you really think you could sneak up on me?" You question, the tip of your sword pressed against Thors chest. Slowly, you turn around to face him.

"Not at all," he smiles, his eyes shining brightly at he stares at you. Thor always thought you looked best in your battle gear. "I simply wanted to say hello."

You pull your sword away, "Are you here to train? You rarely do anymore."

Thor chuckles, crossing his arms over his chest as his eyes scan over the battling troops. "What? Have you missed sparring with me?" He teases, raising a brow at you. You simply scoff and turn away, still looking for an adequate opponent.

"It is not me who has been missing you," you point across the field at his group of friends. Sif, Volstagg, Hogun, and Fandral all stand at the other side, each of them effortlessly fighting other warriors. "They speak of you often. You should go say hello to them."

Thor looks from you to his friends, debating on whether or not he should. Sighing, he looks back to you. "If you wish, Lady (Y/N)," he walks off, heading towards them.

You watch him leave before returning your gaze to the people around you. It will be nearly impossible to keep your thoughts from Thor as he fights on the other end of the field, but at least he is not fighting next to you.

A random warrior comes running towards you in that moment, and you quickly duck down. Sliding across the dirt, you kick their legs out from under them. They fall with a thud, a low groan emitting from them.

Countless others try to fight you, only to fail merely seconds later. You were quickly becoming bored and you wanted nothing more than a real challenge.

Having a moment of rest, you manage to catch sight of Thor fighting. His hammer swings through the air as he fights and his armor shines in the sunlight.

Quickly, you sprint off towards Thor, dodging flying bodies as you do. He doesn't notice you approaching, leaving him wide open. You hop onto his back, your legs wrapping around his muscular form. Throwing your body backwards, you manage to throw him off balance. You plant your hands against the ground as you throw him backwards. Landing on your feet, you watch his body tumble across the ground.

He stands, slightly startled and confused. Thor looks at you, a smile growing on his face as he realizes what had happened. "That was impressive!" He calls out, picking his hammer up from off of the ground. "But, it will not happen again."

Kneeling down, you pick up your sword and shield, never breaking eye contact with him. Seeing his opportunity, he sprints towards you with his hammer raised. You smirk as you roll out of the way, causing him to rush past you.

"You know, for a man who has spent a lifetime fighting at my side," you pause, giving him a devilish smirk. "You still do not know how to defeat me."

He chuckles, pushing his messy hair out of his face. "We will see who comes out on top in this battle."

He wastes no time in lunging at you once again. This time, he manages to get his arms around you. You wrap your arms under his as you kick your right leg out. Sweeping his feet out from under him, you push against his chest. He grunts as his back slams against the dirt. You stand over him, your hands on your waist as you stare down at him.

"Do you really think you can defeat me?" You question, an amused smile on your lips.

"No," he breathes out, looking up at you. "But I could get thrown around by you all day."

Chuckling, you reach your hand out to him. "Come on, let us go get cleaned up," he takes your hand and you lift him from the ground. Picking up Mjolnir, you hand it to him. He takes it from you before following you out of the training field, completely unphased. You had always been able to pick his hammer up, and that was something he loved about you.

It was one of the many things that made Thor fall for you.

~~~~~~~
Just a quick update! Thoughts?