Loki's Ending

You and Loki walk through the garden where you had your first date, your arm linked with his. A breeze gently blows through the air, causing flower petals to drift along. Loki smiles as he pulls one from your hair, pressing a kiss where it once was. 

"I don't think I'll ever get over how beautiful it is here," you sigh as you look at the many different plants. Loki's eyes remain on you as he admires you, his hand clutching something in his pocket. It doesn't take long until you are both standing in the middle of the garden where you had your first dance. 

"It certainly is a charming little place," Loki agrees, his voice low as he turns towards you. "Though, it will never compare to your beauty, my love."

Your cheeks burn bright red as you look away, feeling flustered. He chuckles as his fingers grip your chin, forcing you to look at him. Loki leans forward, pressing his lips against yours in a gentle kiss. You press your hands against his chest, thoroughly enjoying it. A few moments pass before you both pull away, slightly breathless. 

"I am very glad you chose me, (Y/N)," Loki whispers, brushing your hair out of your face. 

You smile, standing on your toes to press another kiss to his lips. "I wouldn't have it any other way."

Loki pulls away from you, suddenly appearing nervous. Your brows furrow as you watch him, confused as to why he was acting differently. He clears his throat, reaching into his pocket once again. 

"I know you have already chosen me to be your beloved," he speaks slowly, trying to control his nerves. "But, I feel as though this is still necessary."

Loki gets down on one knee as he pulls a small velvet box out of his coat pocket. A gasp leaves your lips as you watch him, having not expected this. He opens the box, revealing a beautiful golden ring. There's emerald woven throughout the ring, giving it a special touch. 

"Will you do me the honor of being my wife?" Loki asks, looking up at you. He already knows your answer, but he can't help but to feel that you'll suddenly change your mind. 

"Of course, my love," you answer, smiling brightly as he removes the ring from the box and places it on your finger. It shines beautifully in the light, perfectly matching Loki's usual colors. 

He wraps his arms around you, pulling you close as he kisses you. You couldn't wait to live the rest of your life with him. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

How many of you chose Loki? I'm guessing a lot considering all of the comments from past chapters.