Chapter 11

I slowly creek open my eyes. Through my blurred vision, I see I'm in a room I don't recognize. "Where am I?" When I try to stand, only to be pulled right back down. I look behind me to see I'm tied by my arms and legs to a chair. "What happened?"

I hear the door creek open and someone walk in. "I see you're nice and comfortable."

I remember that voice. "Scar."

"Ah, I see your remember me."

"How could I forget a creep like you." I feel a sting across my cheek.

"Shut up! Your on my turf now!"

I tilt my head. "What you mean 'your turf?'"

"Aww, poor little thing," He coos sarcastically, running a finger along my cheek. "Did I forget to tell you I'm the leader here in Harlem?"

I narrow my eyes and shake his finger off. "I guess it never came up. So, what do you want with me?"

"I don't want anything with you."

"So, why am I here?"

"To get to your brother."

I groan. "Look, Jack's in Manhattan. If you really want to get him, go there."

"I figure I could just lure him here with you."

"You kidnaped me. How will he know where to come for me if he doesn't know where I am?"

Scar is silent for a second before narrowing his eyes. "Just shut up!" He punches me across the face before walking out, slamming the door as he leaves.

I sigh and throw my head back. "This is just great."

Suddenly, I hear knock on the window before it slowly creaks open. "Liv? Are you here?"

I turn towards the voice. "Hello?

The figure tip toes over to me. "Miss me?"

I smile. "Oscar? Is that you?"

"The one and only," he smirks, kissing my cheek.

"How did you know where to find me?"

"Boyfriends know these things."

I roll my eyes. "Yeah, ok. Can you get me out of here?"

"Hey, why are you I suck a rush?" Oscar laughs sarcastically.

I glare at him. "Untie. Me. Now."

"Ok, ok. Miss bossy." He bends down and starts to untie the rope around my ankles, when he gets pulled back and slammed against the wall.

"Well, if it isn't the famous Oscar."

"Scar!" I yell. "Leave him alone!"

"Not on your life Kelly." He smirks at Oscar. "So what brings you to Harlem? Are you visiting Liv?"

"No. I heard there was a jerk I needed to take care of," Oscar retorts.

"Aww, are you here to protect your girlfriend?"

"We aren't dating!" I yell.

Scar laughs. "I know a lot more than you think doll face. Is obvious. You're just lucky that Jack isn't as bright as me."

I try to lunge at him, but the ropes cause me to be pulled back down. "My brother is smarter than you!"

"Oh yeah? If that's so, why can't he see that you and Oscar here have a thing?"

"We don't! Now stop acting like a little kid!"

Scar smirks at Oscar. "So, nothing's going on?"

Oscar glares at Scar. "No."

Scar laughs a bit as he walks over to where I'm tied. "Well then, that must mean you still hate her and Jack."

"Y-yeah. Why?"

"Well, since you and Liv aren't dating, you should have no problem with me doing this." He punches me across the face, causing me to yelp in pain.

I can see Oscar resisting the urge to get Scar away from me, but he just clinches his fists at his sides. "I have no problem with that at all."

"Oh yeah," Scar continues. "What about this?" He pulls me back by my hair and slaps me. "Does that bother you, Oscar."

I glance over at Oscar and I can tell his blood is boiling. "N-no. That's fine."

Scar smirks. "Ok. Well what about this?" Suddenly, his lips collide with mine. I squirm against his touch and try to get away, but I can't.

"Actually," Oscar says. "That does!" He grabs Scar by the collar of his shirt and pulls him off me. "Don't ever lay a finger my girl again! You hear me?!"

Scar smirks. "So, the truth comes out."

"So we're a couple," I say. "Why do you care?"

"I'm certain that your brother wouldn't like this."

I glare. "Leave my brother out of this."

Scar laughs. "So he doesn't know? Well, maybe I could tell him this little secre-"

"Don't you dare!" Oscar interrupts, running up and punching scar.

Scar winces. "So NOW you want to fight."

"Oscar," I warn. "Just let it go."

"No, Liv. I'm not going to let this scum take away the one thing I care about!"

Scar looks at me and smirks. "Too late Oscar." He pushes my chair so it falls, causing my head to slam against the hard, concrete ground.

My vision get blurry and my hearing muffled. I can hear Oscar yelling as my vision fades to black.