Him

It was him. The kid I saw on the walk. I ran up the stairs after saying a shy hi. I closed my door and went onto Netflix. I turned on Mean Girls 2 and snuggled under my covers. I fell asleep. I woke up to a knock on my door.

"Hey, get ready Marcie were going to the Rowland's for dinner." My mom said. I nodded my head not wanting to say what's on my mind. How am I going to last a whole night with that kid. Normally I wouldn't exaggerate over someone this much, unless. It slipped my mind. No that's not true. Do I like him? I don't even know his name. His perfects eyes, and his perfect hair, and his perfect face. I just can't.

I got up and put on a white crop top and a pink skirt, with some brown sandals on my one foot that could have shoes and my purse. I went to the bathroom then curled my hair and applying some eyeliner and lipstick. I don't usually wear make up. I went down the stairs with my crutches and waited for my mom and Weston. My dad was at work so it was just my mom, Weston, and I. We got into the car and drove a few blocks down. We would have walked but because of my foot we couldn't. We arrived at a big blue house with a mat at the front saying the Rowland's. I rang the doorbell and sat quietly until Christine their mom opened the door. She welcomed us into their big house. The first one who came running to me was Ashton their younger brother. He was so cute and just loved attention. Then I looked up to see a boy in glasses with green eyes waving at me. His name was Hunter. He was pretty cute I guess but not as cute as Brandon. The one I saw on the walk, the one I loved, at least I think I loved. He waved shyly to me then pulled out his phone. Weston and I went to sit at the table, Christine brought out some mashed potatoes, green beans, and grilled chicken. As we got our food, Christine talked to my mom. She also asked what school we were going to.

" Kentville Middle School." (In this story Hunter and Weston are in 8th grade)

"Hey that's where the boys go." She Replied with a smile. After we finished eating, Christine and mom went to talk and left me alone with the boys. Brandon came up to me and told me he was sorry about what happened. I nodded my head and went back to my phone. Before we left Brandon slipped me his phone number. Weston watched the whole thing and was winking at me. I knew what he was thinking. Once we got home, slipped on my plaid blue baggy pants and a blue tank top. I laid on my bed and turned on Dance Moms. I heard the doorbell ring but no one go to get it so I grabbed my crutches and headed down the stairs. I opened the door to Brandon and Hunter.

Authors Note:

Sorry I haven't updated for a while. I will update twice tomorrow and at least three times on Thursday because I won't have wifi cause i'm going to an out of state soccer tournament so yeah. Thanks for reading I hope you guys like my fanfic.