The Date

When we finished bowling, we called my mom and she brought us home. Jos was spending the night so she went inside, and Hunter and Brandon went home.

Mark pulled me to the side, "I really enjoyed hanging out with you today." He said. I nodded my head, "I really missed you, here's my number. I'll text you." He said as I gave him a hug, then he walked away. I went inside the house to see that Jos had already changed into her pj's and that she was sitting there drinking some water. I ran upstairs and changed, put my hair into a messy bun, and put on my glasses. Then I went down stairs and we decided to watch a movie. Weston came down to watch it with us. I noticed he wasn't wearing sleeves this time, and there were no new cuts. Jos and I sat together on the couch during the movie and I drifted to sleep.

Next Morning 10 AM

I woke up with Jos on the floor. I checked my phone, there were 3 messages from Mark and 1 from Brandon. I opened Brandon's text first.

Brandon: I just want to let you know that I never want to talk to you or see you ever again. Im blocking your number after this text, and never call me again.

I felt a tear start to come down my eye. Why did he text that to me. I tried to get it out of my mind by reading marks texts.

Mark: Hey

Mark: Are you doing anything today?

Mark: Do you want to hang out today?

Me; Hey sorry I didn't answer, I was sleep. Sure what do you want to do?

Mark: Lets go to the fair, I'll meet you there at 6.

Me: Sure, see you there.

End Conversation

Mark asking to hang out made me feel alot better after what Brandon said. I can't believe he texted me that. Was it because of Eva, or did he just say that. I decided to text Hunter a screenshot of it.

Hunter: Did he really send that to you. I'm going to slap him in the face. I think that girl Eva has something to do with it. Our mom doesn't even know he is dating her.

Me: Well it just kinda hurt me inside, just let him know I found someone who actually cares about me.

Hunter: Ok. Just know my mom and I are here for you, and if you ever need to talk just text me or her.

Me: Thanks so much Hunter, thanks for making me feel like I belong.

End text

"Who are you texting?" Jos asked.

"Hunter" I answered. She looked confused. I showed her the texts, and she gave me a hug.

"How about to get our mind of things, we make some pancakes." She said. I nodded my head and we went to the kitchen.

I grabbed the eggs, pancake mix, and milk. We mixed them all together, and my hands were so dirty I decided to clean them off, on Joslyn's face.

We started to have a fight with the pancake batter.

"What are you guys doing?" Hunter asked walking up to us. I didn't even know he was here. Joslyn blushed and I went back to cooking the pancakes.

After the breakfast

Jos had to leave, and by the time she left it was 3, I decided to start to get ready for Mark. I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face. Then I decided to pick out my outfit. I chose a white undershirt, a red and black flannel, and a pair of shorts. Then I decided to take a shower. When I was out of the shower I curled my hair and left it down. Then put on my eyeliner, and my contacts. I grabbed a sweatshirt, then my phone and my wallet and put them in my back pocket. I ran downstairs and got on the car with my mom. As we were driving there the song, Sorry by Justin Bieber started playing. I was jamming out because I love that song. I was doing it until we pulled up to Mark. My mom kissed me goodbye and I got out.

"I like your dancing." He said laughing. I punched him in the arm. "What was that for?" He said.

"You know" I said smiling.

We walked in and got our tickets. We walked passed one of those booths where you knocked over the bottle.

"Here let me do it for you." Mark said. He threw three times and missed each on.

"I got it." I said smirking.

On the first throw I knocked down all the bottles.

"We have a winner!" The guy working the booth said. He handed me a giant teddy bear. I gave it to Mark and laughed.

Skip the amusement park

Mark and I started to leave the fair, I felt us intertwine fingers. We got to the entrance but my mom wasn't there yet.

"I had a great time." I told him. He started to lean in and I felt his lips touch mine. I felt sparks. We pulled apart as my mom pulled up. I know she saw us.

"You two are cute together." She said

I nodded and we headed home.

A/N: Thanks for 1k reads guys. I love you all so much. I'll try to start updating every Tuesdays and Thursdays maybe.