Amusement Park

"Hi. What are you doing here?" I asked

"We're here to spend the night with your brother/" Hunter replied. I nodded my head and went back up the stairs. I kissed my mom goodnight and I fell asleep. I woke up at two am to hear some people shuffling through my door. It was Weston, Hunter, and Brandon. What were they doing in here? Someone went to my bathroom and grabbed some makeup from my room then left. Before they all left, I heard someone say,

"She is so cute when she sleeps." As soon as they all left, I pushed myself up, and grabbed my crutches. I went to Weston's room and slipped the door open. I saw them applying my makeup. I saw Weston look up at me so I quickly went back to my room. I layed down and pretended like I was sleeping. I saw Weston slip into my room.

"Marcie I know you're awake."

"Yea cause you guys took my makeup." I replied.

"Oh yeah." He said, "Can i tell you something Marcie." I nodded my head. "I think that Brandon likes you."

"How do you know?" I questioned.

" Well he did whisper shes so cute when she sleeps, and when we were playing truth or dare on broadcast, he said he likes someone who's name started with an M." I nodded my head in awe. Weston kissed my head and told me to sleep. I just couldn't sleep. Did Brandon really like me. Do I really like Brandon. I just then remembered that Brandon gave me his number. Should I text him? I might as well try to.

Texts (B= Brandon M= Marcie)

M: Hey

B: Hi

M: I can't sleep. Wyd?

B: Watching Hunter and Weston put on makeup.

Then something must have happened because I heard Hunter say who are you texting then a large thump.

"Bro! You owe me a new phone." Brandon yelled. After that I must have drifted to sleep because I don't remember anything until I woke up at 8. Today was the day that I got to get my cast off and my Boot on. Just in time too because we were going to an amusement park and the doctor said if I used my crutches to get around and only walked on my boot to get on the rides that I could go. I got up, and out on some very stretchy tights, and a flannel. I put my hair into a messy bun and my glasses because I did not want to put on my contacts. I did not put any makeup on and I just went down the stairs to grab a granola bar.

" Ready to go hun?" My mom asked. I nodded my head. We went to the car and drove to the doctors.

Skip Doctors

As I was walking out with my new boot, I saw an old friend. A friend I haven't seen since I was in North Carolina. It was Joslyn.

"Jos!" I screamed as I ran up to her and hugged her. We were so happy to see each other. I invited her to the amusement park and gave her my address.

As soon as we got home, I decided to change. I was so hot in these tights, I couldn't take it anymore. The doctor said I was aloud to the take off the boot to change so I did. I out on a pair of jean shorts, and a black and white mustache tank top. i then slipped my boot back on and on the other foot, on put on some black and white converse. I out my hair into pony tail, then put on my glasses after putting on some mascara. I heard the doorbell ring and thought it must be Jos. Well It wasn't. It was Brandon, Hunter, and Christine. Weston must have invited them. I welcomed them in. Brandon and Hunter went to Weston and Christine went to my mom. The second time the doorbell rang, it really was Jos. She was wearing some jean shorts and a panda tank top, with some black and white converse. AS we were waiting for everyone to get completely ready, Jos and I decided to talk.

"So what do you like to do around here?" I asked.

"Well I like to play soccer pretty much." She replied. She played soccer! I've been looking for a team since I moved here. I would talk to her now but ya know. My foot and everything soo. My thoughts were interrupted by my mom yelling that i was time to leave. Joslyn and I got up and went to sit in the van. We got stuck in the back with Brandon. As he got in the car I waved hello and introduced Joslyn. She wasn't paying much attention though as she was looking at Hunter the whole time. I could understand that because he has these perfect green eyes. I turn to see Brandon on this app called instagram,.

"Hey Marcie do you have one?' He asked.

"No. I'm not into all that stuff." I shook my head no as I told him.

"Well you should definitely get one." He told me with a smile. As we arrived there, my mom and Christine drove off to go find a parking space to talk while we were in the park. I had noticed that Weston had been ,more self conscious about himself than usual. Then I remembered the cuts I saw on his arm. Could it be? I wondered.

" Hey let's go on the roller coaster!" I heard Hunter scream. He grabbed Joslyns arm and took her with him. I turned to see Weston must have found a friend from school as he was going onto the ferris wheel with some girl from school, and I think her name was Katelyn. It was just me and Brandon so we decided to go on the same roller coaster as Hunter and Joslyn. They were already on when we got there so I took Brandon onto another car. I was really scared because I hated all things about roller coasters. I think Brandon could tell because as soon as the ride started I could see his hand slowly inch towards mine and hold onto it. As soon as the ride finished he let go and smiled up at me. I smiled back. Why did I do that? I Don't want him to know I like him. It's just so hard because of his perfect eye. We got of to see Joslyn peck Hunter on the cheek. They must be getting closer. Also, to Weston announcing that he was dating again. So yet again it was just me and Brandon left to go on the rides.

Skip Amusement Park they are now home were the boys and Joslyn are sleeping over

"So are you and Hunter officially a thing?" I asked Jos.

" No." She said smiling as I could see the hope in her eyes. Jos and I decided to lay in my bed and turn on some netflix. We watched Grey's Anatomy and drifted to sleep. I woke up to hear my phone buzz. It was a text from Brandon saying that he wanted to talk. I replied ok and got up,out on my sweatshirt, glasses, and grabbed my crutches. I slipped through my door to see an anxious Brandon.

"I think that there is something wrong with Weston." He said.

"The scars." I said and he nodded in agreement. "I just noticed them a few days ago. He was never like this back in North Carolina." I said as Brandon inched towards me. Until his lips were touching mine. I felt fireworks. I had to turn away. So I did. I quickly went back to my room and drifted to sleep thinking about what had happened.

9 AM

I woke up to Joslyn shaking me. She was trying to tell me that she was hungry. So we went downstairs and started to make blueberry pancakes. I heard some people shuffle down the stairs. It was just the boys. The boys meaning Brandon. It felt really weird to think about what had happened last night. I decided to pull him into a room.