Why Do You Hate Me?

I sit up and see Blake in my room.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"Brandon." I reply. He shakes his head. I can see that he is thinking about something.

"I'll go talk to him." He tells me and leaves the room. I sit there feeling a little happier. Until I realize that Blake will probably kick him out. I get up and head downstairs. I hear Blake say get out and the door slam. I got back up to my room and open the door very quietly so no one knows I'm up here. I got and take the screen of my window to sit on the roof. I see Brandon wave Eva goodbye as she leaves in a black cadillac. I see as Brandon makes his way towards me. He climbs up the tre in the front of our house and onto the roof. I turn my head because he is the last person that I want to see right now. He taps my shoulder lightly and I turn my head. I can already feel the tears forming in my eyes,

"Why do you hate me?" He asked.

"Did you really just ask that?" I said. He nodded his head, " I thought you liked me." I said, "I liked you. When you kissed me, I thought that we would actually be a thing. I thought that I liked you, but now Im not so sure"

"I do like you." He said.

"Well then why are you still with Eva?" I asked.

"I really don't know."

"Then call me when you do know, and maybe then I'll like you." I got back inside my room and layed on my bed. About 10 minutes later, I heard a crash. I ran downstairs to see that Brandon had fallen. I got his mom and we called the ambulance. They got her within 5 minutes and took him away. Hunter, Christine, Weston, Jos, my mom, and I drove to the hospital. Everyone was talking except for me. I was completely silent. I mean why, did he fall on accident. I didn't even want to think about him falling on purpose, or what if everyone though I pushed him. For once I payed attention to everything closely as we were driving. I payed attention to how all the trees were green. All but one, it was the last tree we drove past. It was right at the corner of the tun, hidden behind the hospital. It had no sunlight on it, and no leaves. It was like me. Hidden away from everyone. I also noticed that all the other trees had birds, but this one only had one. It seemed smaller than the other ones. This is weird, why am I just noticing this now? Anyways, we pulled up to the hospital and got out and ran inside. We asked for Brandon's room but they said family only, I turned to sit until Christine grabbed my arm and told me she said I was their daughter just to see him. We walked to Brandon's room, and when I walked in, what Brandon said was unexpected.

A/N: Sorry about not updating in a long time.