Do You Really Love Me?

I had woken up to a sleeping Brandon. I heard his phone ding so I picked it up. It read:

Mary: Hey, wanna go out on a date tonight.

Mary; Brandon, don't tell me you're with marcie.

Mary: 3 missed calls.

I hear Brandon shuffle to get up. I act like I'm still sleeping. I see him grab his phone and start texting.

Brandon: You know I don't even like her babe. I just did it because Hunter forced me too.

Mary: Good :)

I feel myself tear apart inside. I don't know how to react. I decide to tell Brandon that I've been awake.

"Really Brandon? Is that what you think of me?"

"No, I didn't mean it." He said.

"I really can't trust you anymore. Now I have no one to go to. You two faced little liar. Get out." I said. I watched as he walked out of the house. I felt someone come up behind me and hug me. I turn to see Mark. I wanted to push away, but I needed someone to fill the hole that Brandon had left.

"How long have you been here?" I asked.

"The whole time." He said and smirked. He tried to push me to the wall. I quickly moved away.

"You get out too Mark." I said. He didn't budge. I heard someone open the door. I

completely forgot that he was here the whole time. It was Hunter.

"Hey, she said get out." Hunter said.

"Why should I?" Make questioned. I watch as Hunter swing at him. He swings back harder and hits Hunter right in the head. Hunter falls to the ground. I run up to him and Mark stands behind me.

"I told you to leave Brandon alone." He said.

"Well I will. I'm done with Brandon." I say wiping a tear of my face.

"Good." Mark says as he walks out. I look at Hunter. He starts to wake up. I help him to the couch and grab an ice pack. I see his eye is black. That must have been where Mark hit him.

"You ok?" I ask him.

"Yea." He said with a grin, "What happened to Brandon?"

"I don't want to talk about it." I said. He nodded his head. I heard him mumble something under his breath.

"Well I'm going upstairs, Weston should be down in a few." I said. I walked to Weston's room to see him sleeping. I shook him, and said that Hunter was here. He jumped out of bed and quickly put a shirt on. Then he walked down the stairs.

I went to my room. You could hear the creak as I door opened. I shuffled into my bed and fell asleep.

A/N: I'm sorry I haven't been updating. I've been busy with school and soccer. Thank goodness we get out next week.