Mark....

I got home and my mom went to sleep. I walked upstairs to see Weston asleep in his room. I walked in and checked his arms, there were no new cuts. Thanks goodness.
"Marcie?" Weston said.
"Yes."
"Where were you?" He asked me.
"I was with Mark." I replied.
"I can't believe that. Why did he have to come here. Did he even break up with Mary?" He asked.
"I don't know." I said as I gave him a hug and left.
I went and sat out on the roof. I remember I had Mary's number so I texted her:
Me: Hey did you and Mark break up?
Mary: No, I'm with him right now.
Me: Wait why are you in Arizona?
Mary: My dad got a new job.
Me: Where are you exactly?
Mary: The carnival.
I decided not to text her back. I can't believe how stupid I was to even like Mark. I looked over to Brandon's house to see him with Eva making out. So I texted Hunter.
Me: Tell your brother to get a room.
Hunter: I already tried.
Me: Oh.
Hunter: So how was your date?
Me: Well it was good until I found out Mark was already taken.
Hunter: I'm so sorry, do you need anything?
Me: I think I just need some sleep, tell your mom I said goodnight. Goodnight❤️.
Hunter: Night💕.
I later on my bed and fell asleep.
Next Morning School
I got up and started to get ready. I took a shower and decided to put in a blue tie dye shirt and some jean shorts. I put my hair into a pony tail and put on my glasses. Then I went downstairs and ate a bowl of cereal. Afterwards I put on some conversation and left for school. I walked out and met up with Jos, Hunter, and Brandon. Brandon was trying to talk to me but I wasn't in the mood. So I walked ahead with Jos.
Hunters POV
"Dude you really messed up." I said.
"I know. I don't even really like Eva. But I don't know what to do about her." Brandon told me.
"Break up with her." I said and he nodded his head.
A/N: I didn't mean for this to be so short.