Taken

Brandon's POV
I slowly walked up to Eva's locker getting ready to break up with her. I couldn't believe I was doing this. She was applying makeup when I walked up to her.
"Hey Eva." I said.
She turned and smiled.
" I have to...." I started.
"I have to break up with you." She said smiling then walked away. At that instant I felt my heart shatter. Why did she break up with me? I couldn't believe this was actually happening. I felt Hunter rub my back.
Marcies POV
I was home and I saw Mark hugging Eva. That two timing little backstabber. I couldn't believe him. So I decided to text him:
Me: I cant believe your going out with Eva and Mary.
Mark: You know the only one I really love is you.
Me: That is so untrue.
Mark: You better watch out, because I'm coming for you tonight.
I can't believe he texted that. I started to get worried. So I texted a screenshot to Hunter.
Hunter: OMG. I can't believe he texted that. Want to call the cops?
Me: No. I just don't want to be alone.
Hunter; Dont worry, Im coming,
A few minutes later. Brandon crawled in through my window.
"What are you doing here?" I asked.
"I was the one texting you from hunters phone." He said softly. " So you got any movies or snacks?" He asked.
I pulled out some popcorn (yes she just pulled it out😂( and the Hunger Games series (because I love it❤️).
2 movies later
"Katniss, there is no district twelve 😭." Gale said softly.
I felt tears.
"Why are you crying?" Brandon asked.
"There is no district twelve." I replied and he laughed.
"Well I'm going to the bathroom." He said and I nodded my head. As soon as he left, I felt an arm cover my eyes. I tried to scream, but then my mouth was covered too. I couldn't breath, until everything went black.
A/N: Sorry this is short and I haven't updated in a while.
Insta: @//brandons.pancakes