I Wish I Never Loved Him

Weston's POV

"Marcie!" I screamed. A car hit her. I ran to her. She was unconscious. I could feel the tears start rushing down my face as they took her away on the stretcher. I got in the ambulance and so did Kaitlyn and Jos. I turned to see Hunter jump in, but Brandon just walk off like nothing happened. I couldn't believe how stupid he was. She wouldn't have crossed the street if he took her on that date.

The ambulance pulled up to the hospital and they rushed Marcie away. Kaitlyn was comforting me in a hug as Jos followed them crying. The nurse told us to wait. My parents had showed up and we waited another 2 hours. The doctor finally called us over.

"Well, she appears to be in a coma. We don't know when she will wake up, but the good news is that there were no injuries, except now she has to be in that boot for another 4 weeks." I was glad that the doctor said there were no injuries but how long untill she will wake up. I volunteered to stay at the hospital with her while my parents had to go to work to afford the medical bill, and Jos and Kaitlyn had to go home. Hunter stayed with me. He got me food, I didn't eat it. He got me a blanket, I didn't use it. I just sat there, staring at the blank wall, hoping Marcie would wake up. Hunter and I both fell asleep, then we woke up to beeping. Doctors and nurses started to rush in,.They pushed Hunter and I out. All I could do was watch them try to keep my sister alive through the glass window. I couldn't live without her. I just sat there crying until I felt Hunter tap my shoulder and motion me to come with him. It was my sister, she was alive. I ran and hugged her. She was still so weak though. The doctor said she could leave in a few days.

Skip Hospital

Marcies POV

Today was finally the day that I got to leave. I was so happy. The doctor said for 2 of the 4 weeks that I had the boot,I had to be on crutches. I changed into the sweatpants and shirt my parents had brought me, and got on the crutches and went to the car. The whole car ride, I slept on Weston's should. I loved him as a brother so much. Him and Hunter stayed with me the whole time I was in the hospital.

I woke up in my bed wondering how I got there. I got out of bed to see it was 5 in the afternoon. My parents and Weston were sleep. They were probably really tired for the past few days, and knowing them they probably did not sleep. I decided to go on a walk. I grabbed my crutches and went down the stairs. I quietly opened the door, and left. On the walk, I saw Brandon. I felt my heart beating faster and faster as he got closer. He tried to say hi, but I avoided him. How could he have not come and visit me, and how could he have just left me that night. I decided to head back home and sit on the roof. I thought about how stupid I was to have feelings for Brandon, and how much of a jerk he was. I started to tear up. I thought about something I haven't done to myself in months.

Until I felt a tap on my shoulder it was Brandon. I did not want to talk to him. I tried to get of the roof but her grabbed me. It felt good to be in his arms.

"I'm so sorry." I heard him whisper into my ear. I finally for the first time felt comfortable. His arms around me made me feel safe. I just layed there with him and drifted to sleep. I woke up to the stars. Brandon was awake. He was looking up at them. I sat up and thought we should call it a night. We went back in the house and convinced Weston to let him and Hunter stay over. He said ok. I went to my room and layed there. I thought about everything that has happened to me since I moved here. Brandon came in and layed next to me. He hugged me tightly. I felt safe all over again. I fell asleep. At 12:00am I woke up, to Brandon not next to me. He was in the bathroom. I sat there. Another 10 minutes had gone by, no Brandon. 20, no Brandon. I went to check on him. I opened the door and could believe what I had saw.

"Brandon?" I said quietly as I started to tear up.