The One I Lost

"Hey so about last night." I said, "I feel the same but i'm not ready to commit to anything. Did I just say that out loud. I thought. Brandon shook his head and walked out. I sat in the room and took a long think. I thought about everything that has happened. If felt a tear drop. Then two, then three. I felt an arm tap me and look up to see Jos. She was wondering what was wrong. I explained to her everything that had recently happened.
I felt her arms embrace me in a hug. It helped me feel better. I got up and walked out to see only Hunter in the kitchen. Jos went upstairs to grab something. He had perfect eyes. But I couldn't fall for him. I love Brandon and I knew it. I just couldn't admit. After we kissed, I felt fireworks. Why didn't I admit it then. I went upstairs and stuffed my face into my pillow. I stayed there for what seemed like only minute. When I finally decided to move it was 8 pm. Everyone had left and I have to go to school for the first time tomorrow. I rested my head on my pillow and felt a tear drop, then I fell asleep.
Next Morning Weston POV
I wake up to m alarm clock beeping. I don't want to go to school. I look down at my arm and see the cuts. Why did I do it. All for Mary. I never really liked her anyways. I have Kaitlyn now. I love her. I got out of bed to see my hair in a mess. I grabbed my gray and white shirt and out that and some jeans on. I went to the bathroom and fixed my hair then brushed my teeth. I walked into Marcies room. Rolled down my sleeves so she couldn't see the cuts, then woke her up.
Marcies POV
I woke up to Weston shaking me. I saw the cuts again. They were getting worse. Hopefully Kaitlyn can help him. I can't lose weston like I lost, like I lost. I told weston I was up and as soon as he walked out, tears started rushing down my cheeks. I can't even think about him, I lost him and it was all my fault.
A/N
Sorry this is so short. I hope you guys are enjoying my story.