He Doesn't Care About You

I slipped out of bed and went to take a shower. First I grabbed my clothes. I grabbed a pair of light blue jeans, a white shirt, and my white converse allstars high tops. I got in the shower and quickly washed up. then I got out, put on my clothes then put my hair up into a normal pony tail. I also just use a little eyeliner on, then went to eat. I don't really wear much makeup. I grabbed a granola bar then headed with weston to school. I saw Jos so I ran up to her and started talking. She looked really happy.

"Hey" I said.

"Hey, something happened last night." She replied. "Hunter and I are dating." I was so happy for her. She seemed really happy. I just then felt a tap on my shoulder. It was Brandon. He motioned for me to follow him as we walked further ahead of everyone.

"Hey, so I was thinking about what you told me," He said. "and I was wondering if you would like to go on a date tonight." I had so many thoughts running through my head but I decided to say yes. "Ill pick you up at 6." I nodded my head and went to tell Jos what had happened.

Skip to school (Brandon, Jos, and Marcie are in 7th)

We finally arrived at school. After I got my schedule I found out that I had all classes with Jos and some with Brandon. My first period was Advanced math, I had that with Jos and Brandon. I walked to my locker to put some books away when there were some people standing in front of it.

"Excuse me." I said. then they all looked at me in disgust. Then they decided to stay there. Until Brandon came up to them. He winked at the one with the long brown hair and she waved then walked off.

"Thanks." I said.

Skip School Day

I went home excited for the date I had tonight. Weston even helped me curl my hair and choose my outfit. We chose out this beautiful red dress that went down to my knees. Then I out on some eyeliner, my contacts, and some lip gloss.

"Wow you look great." Weston smiled. I looked at the time. It was six so Brandon should be here ny moment. I went and sat and waited. Then it was 6:30 no Brandon. Maybe he was running late. I then drifted off to sleep. I woke up, it was 10 pm and no Brandon. Everyone including Weston were sleep. I changed my clothes and went out and sat on the roof. This is always where I sit when I think. I looked over to Hunter and Brandon's, to see Brandon kissing that same girl that was in front of my locker. I could feel tear after tear rush down my face. I layed in my bed and cried myself to sleep. How could I have been so stupid, Brandon never cared about me.

Next Morning

I woke up and got ready for school. I put on a white tank top, some black jeans, and some white converse. I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, put some eyeliner on, then put my glasses on. My eyes were still red from me crying. I out my hair into a ponytail and went downstairs.

Weston was sitting there and he could tell something was wrong. I told him what happened then we left for school. Brandon walked up to me like nothing happened, I felt myself walk faster to get away from him. I couldn't take it, I felt tears start rushing down my face. I turned to cross the street, I heard Weston scream Marcie, then everything went black.

A/N:

Sorry this chapter is short, thanks for reading my fanfic.