Brandon

I wake up to the buzzing of my phone. I grab it and check the time, it's only 2pm. I see that I have 3 text messages from Brandon.

Brandon: You little *****

Brandon: Get out of my life

Brandon: I hate you.

I see that there is one text from Jos.

Jos: Wanna come over?

Me: Sure

End of texts

I'm am really mad at Brandon. I mean who would say that to a person. I just go into my room and sit on my bed. I drift to sleep.

30 minutes later

I feel someone shake me. I open my eyes to Weston.

"What do you want?" I said sleepily.

"It's time to go to your doctors appointment." He said. I got out of my bed and walked downstairs. My mom was already in the car and Weston was following right behind, I walk out of the house and slip into the backseat.

"Hey sweetie." My mom says.

"Hi." I reply,

"So I found a soccer team for you." They have tryouts in 3 weeks. 3 weeks I thought, that's not enough time. I might get my boot off today but I really don't know. The rest of the car ride was silent except for Weston making his snapchats. I also wondered why he had so many followers on Instagram and all of that. I also wondered why he broadcasted on this app called Younow. He must be really famous. I get notif saying that Weston is live. It says car ride with the fam. I put my headphones on and go onto younow. It says that Weston had already lagged off. Then it takes me to another broadcast. I look to see this kid smiling. He has brown hair, he's laughing, having the time of his life. Its Brandon. He sitting there with Hunter like everything is is OK. I never told Hunter about what happened. I'm afraid to tell him. I haven't told anyone. I really don't know what to do about it. I take off my headphones, and turn off my phone, then I turn off the app and I look up to see we have arrived. We get out of the car and head to the doctor's office. I walk in and we fill out the papers then wait.

"Marcie." I hear them call. I get up with my mom and Weston and we walk to the room. I sit there and wait, someone that wasn't the doctor opened the door.

A/N: Sorry about not updating :/