I Made Her Feel Pain

There was blood everywhere. I saw a blade too. "W-why did you do this?" I asked with fear in my voice.
"It's  all my fault. Because of me you feel pain. All because of how stupid I am. I don't deserve to be here." Brandon said. He reached for a bottle of pills. I ran and embraced him in a hug.
"Please, don't do this to yourself. You know that I love you." I told him. We cleaned up and left the bathroom.
"I'll be right back." I told him. I grabbed the blade and threw it out the window, then I his the pills. I came back to Brandon watching Finding Nemo. I cuddled up with him and then I drifted to sleep.
Next Morning
I woke up to Hunter shaking me.
"Can I talk to you?" He said. I got up and followed him. " Do you know why brnadon is cutting?"
"Last night I caught him doing it. He said it was his fault I felt pain. Has he done this before?!"
"Yea. The night you woke up in the hospital. I don't think he saw me but I watched him make every cut. He made 8. He kept whispering to himself, I love her but she hates me."
I nodded my head and heard my door creak open. It was Brandon. He was wearing sleeves to cover up what had happened. I followed him downstairs.
"You wanna go on a walk?" He asked.
"Yea. If you go slow because I'm on my crutches." He nodded his head and we slipped out the front door. We walked in silence for a while, then he stopped at this place. It was grassy but it was hidden by lots of trees. We stopped there and he sat. I sat too.
"Do you ever just think about everything that has happened in your life?" He asked.
I nodded my head. "Brandon, why did you cut?"
"I told you, it was because I had hurt you." He replied.
"But when you reached for the pills, did you really want to you know, kill yourself?" I asked.
"No. I'm still here today because I know if I killed myself, I will make you feel even more pain then you did when I didn't."
"Promise me one thing, you won't cut again."
He nodded but it wasn't assuring enough for me. We sat there in silence for about half an hour. We decided to head back home so we did. Once we got there, Brandon and Hunter had to leave.
I pulled Hunter to side, " Make sure Brandon doesn't get ahold of anything sharp." I said.
"Ok. I'll text you if he does it again." With that they left. I went back upstairs and decided to take a nap.
5 pm
I woke up at 5 pm. My phone buzzed.
H: He is doing it again.
M: Don't worry I got it handled.
I put on some swear pants and a shirt, grabbed my crutches and went to their house. It was just Hunter and Brandon home. Hunter let me in and he went back to watching SpongeBob.
I went to the bathroom where Brandon was.
"Brandon. You told me you wouldn't do it again." I said.
"I know but lately all I can think about is how much I hurt you."
"You're hurting me more doing this though" I said softly. We cleaned him up and headed to my house.
Once we got there, we layered down on the couch and turned on Spongebob.
Brandon's POV
Marcie was so cute when she slept. I decided to carry her up to her room, and then head out. I was just leaving when I heard Marcie scream.
A/N:
Sorry I haven't updated in a while guys. I will update again tomorrow or maybe tonight. 💖💖