I can't

I woke up in a dark area. It was small but I could feel and hear the sounds of s car. I must be in the trunk. I slowly try to reach for my phone to find that it is gone. Why does this have to happen. I feel the car start to stop, and then I see the trunk open.

"I see you're awake." I hear a familiar voice say. It's Mark ( no hate to mark I love him. Congrats on 1 million you have come so far and I wish you were still in magcon).

I lift my head up, Mark is sitting there with Mary.

"Let me go." I say quietly.

"On one condition." He says. "You stay away from Brandon.". I was shocked to hear thus.

"No." I said.

"Well you'll be glad to spend the rest of your life here." He said as he started to kick me. I felt my body start to bruise up. I saw as my sleeve revealed old scars.

3 days later

I felt the pain in my body. Yet again Mark and Mary were beating me. It was getting to the point where I had to say it,

"Fine, I'll leave Brandon." I said, as Mark smirked. I could feel the tape being ripped from my skin. Mark had blindfolded me, and the next thing you know, I was back at my house. I walk up to the door and try to knock on it, I heard someone open it before I could. It was Jos. She ran up and squeezed me, I feld pain in my arm and then I fainted.

I woke up in a hospital room. I see Brandon, standing there waiting. He must have been waiting along time, because you could tell how tired he is. We reached in for a hug, then I felt the strange sensation of Mark watching me. I quickly pushed him away, and then I told him to leave. I told him I couldn't see him anymore, I couldn't believe I said that. I layed there in silence for about a good 30 minutes until Hunter walked in.

"Hey." He said. "Why didn't you want to see Brandon?" He asked. I explained to him the whole story.

"I just can't see Brandon get hurt. I'm scared Hunter. I don't know what to do." I felt his arms wrap around me like a blanket.

He whispered, "Everything will be alright."

Out of the Hospital

It has been 3 weeks with no Brandon. Hunter had told me everything would be alright. Is it alright when your whole world is falling apart though? I'm constantly internally screaming and in pain. I really need Brandon. I can't live without him. I walked into the bathroom and saw something I never wanted to see again.

A/N: I know this is very short but you all really wanted me to update.

Instagram: