Her

Brandon's POV

I sprinted up to Marcie's room. She Was sitting there, her head in her hands. I hugged her tightly.

"Whats wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing, just a bad dream. You can go now."

Marcies POV

I watched as Brandon walked away. Why didn't I tell him? I thought to myself. It kept racing through my mind, Brandon leaving in the dream. If Brandon left, what would be the point of everything. I layed back and drifted off to sleep.

Next morning:

I woke up to sun shining through my window. I got up, and out in my glasses. Then I went downstairs to a sleeping Weston. There seemed to b no new cuts on his arm. I'm glad he starting to get used to things. I walked into the kitchen and made myself a bowl of cheerios. There pretty much the only thing I know how to successfully make. As I sat down, I heard someone walking. It was Weston.

"Morning." I said.

"Morning, are you doing anything today?" He asked.

"No, why?" I replied.

"Well I was thinking that Jos, Katelyn, Hunter, Brandon, you and I could go bowling."

"Sure." I said.

"Marci, are you ready to go to the doctors?' My mom asked. I looked down to see I was in tights and a hoodie, good enough. I noded my head and we went to the car.

Doctors Appointment

"So can I get rid of these crutches?" I asked the doctor. She shook her head.

"If you want to start playing soccer, once you get the boot off in 4 weeks you have to take it easy." The doctor told me. I said ok then we left. Finally, no more crutches, just this out for a little longer.

Home

"Marcie! Everyone will be here at 5." Weston told me. I checked the time, it was 4. I only had one hour to get ready, so I rushed upstairs. I took a shower, and when I got out I put on some light blue jeans, a black racerback, and my black all star converse. I went into the bathroom, put my hair up, and curled the pony tail. Then I heard the doorbell ring. It was Jos. She was wearing shorts, and a blue racerback with some vans. Her hair was down and she looked really pretty.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey." She replied.

"So how are you and Hunter?" I asked smirking.

"Pretty good." She relied. I nodded my head and then the door bell rang again. It was Brandon Hunter, and Katelyn. They walked in.

"You guys ready to go?" My mom asked. We all piled into the car and my mom drove us to the bowling place. She dropped us off and we walked in. The first person I saw when we walked in was that girl that Brandon kissed. I still didn't know her name.

"Eva!" He said as he ran up and hugged her. I felt my heart sink as he kissed her cheek and came over with her.( I was thinking of mylifeaseva)

"Guys this is my girlfriend Eva." He said and she smiled. We all waved, and while they went to get us a lane, I went into the bathroom. I walked into the stall and just sat there. I felt the tears start rushing down my face. I heard someone open the door. It was Jos.

"Marci, are you in here?" I opened the stall and she embraced me with a hug.

"Is it Eva?" She asked. I nodded my head. "Don't let it get to you. Come on let's go bowling." We got up, and i wiped the tears from my face. We went out and saw that everyone had already started bowling. I was about to go when I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around to see Mark (Let's pretend mark is in 8th grade).

"Mark!" I screamed as I hugged him. "I haven't seen you in forever."

"Speaking of that what happened to your foot?"

"Plane crash, got ran over. Nothing major" I said. He nodded in confusion. " So do you want to bowl with us?" I asked.

"Sure" He said.

I was going up to do my first bowl, and of course I got a gutter ball. The second time, I felt someone's arm grab mine and help me. It was Mark, and he brought my arm back then pushed it forward. I got a strike. I turned around and smiled. Throughout the night, I forgot about Brandon having Eva, and him even being there. Being with Mark made me feel special. I don't know what it was, but every time he looked at me and we smiled at each other, I felt happy, like I belonged with him. 

A/N:

Sorry I haven't updated in forever guys. I hope you enjoy this chapter, I will try to update tomorrow or Tuesday.