Brandon

I see Christine open the door. The first thing my mom does is jump up and hug her. They have been best friends ever since we moved here.

"What are doing here?" my mom asks.

"Well actually, I came to talk to Marcie about Brandon." She replied. I looked up at her curiously.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"It's probably best for you not to hang out with him." She said.

"Yea, I already figured that out."

"I know he has been treating you like that. I don't know why, Hunter and I have been trying to talk to him, but it's just not working." She said as she embraced me in a hug.

" It's fine." I said. Just then the doctor walked in.

"Hi Maric, how are you today?" She asked.

"I'm doing good. How are you" I said.

"Great, thank you." She motioned for me to take off my boot. The doctor has this warming smile that made me feel comfortable and happy. She had looked at my foot, and looked at all the notes she took for me. She nodded her head and turned to me. "It looks like your foot has fully healed. You can go home today with no cast. Are you considering starting any sports?"

"Soccer." I replied.

"Well, if you are considering to do that, take it easy at first. Don't fully go 100% for another 2 weeks. If anything starts hurting, come visit me again." She said with a smile and she left the room. I got up and it felt good to not have the boot. I had slipped on the extra shoe I bought just incase I needed it. My mom smiled and gave me a hug. We walked to the car.

"So I've been looking for some teams for you." My mom said while we were driving.

"Really? I'll look too. I'm going to start practicing next monday." I said.

"Great sweetie." My mom said with a smile.

We pulled up to my house and both got out of the car. I gave my mom a hug and a kiss on the cheek then we walked into the house. I opened the door and the lights were off. Then they turned on and a lot of people yelled surprise. I was in shock. I didn't know what to say. Until I turned my head and saw my cousin Blake. I ran and gave him a hug.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"We heard you were getting your boot off" He said and smiled. I thanked everyone and the party went on. I noticed that Hunter and Jos were talking. I went up to them and said hi.

"I'm sorry." Hunter said and then pointed to Brandon with Eva. I nodded my head then walked up to him.

"If you were gonna bring Eva, why did you even come?" I asked.

"My mom made me. She doesn't even know Eva is here." I walked away. I went to tell Christine. Once I told her, she pulled a surprised look on her face and told Brandon to get out. I felt myself slowly start to break down at this point. I went to my room and dug my head into my pillow, until someone came in.

A/N: I'm  o sorry I haven't been updating. I've been extremely busy, I'm trying my best. Thanks for all the support I've been getting. I never though I would get 11k reads on this story. Its just something I started for fun and enjoyment. Thanks for everything. Also, Brandon is almost at 1m on insta, I'm so proud of him.