Chapter fifty-two

A/N: Here's the last chapter!
Enjoy and Happy reading :)
_______________________
Chapter fifty-two

The officers were gathered around the living room as early as possible in the morning. The Collins' were up early ready to do the plan they have made yesterday. Operation Save Andrea was now in action.

"What's going on?" Ryder asked one of the officers.

"We found his body." He answered handing Ryder a folder. Ryder's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. He was thinking who might have died. He opened the folder and saw his picture on the corner. "That's Andrew Parks. We estimated that he died approximately two days from now. His body was found in an alleyway near his house." He informed him.

Ryder didn't know if he should be happy or feel bad for the guy. But then he remembered everything he had done to his sister and he felt disgusted. At least, he had less problem to worry about now.

He handed the folder back to the officer and asked him another question. "Are we ready to save Andrea?"

"Yes, we are just waiting for the undercover officers that were sent as early as possible to check the place out. We've studied the route of the factory too. It's pretty big so we should probably have everybody sit down and discuss this. We need to be very careful. We need to know every single route in that factory to make sure no one gets out without getting through us."

Ryder nodded as the officers huddled up in the living room together with the Collins', and the crew. The general officer discussed the routes and plan to the team. They were ready to go but Ryder spoke before they left.

"Guys, I want you to stay here." He told the crew and they frowned.

"We wanna help, Ry." Liam stated.

"I know, but the more of us going, the more dangerous it is. As much as possible, I want you guys to stay here in the house. Do not even think of going out today." He told them.

"He's right guys. It's too dangerous if we all go." Katie agreed and they looked hesitant but sigh in defeat because they knew Ryder wasn't going to change his mind.

"I'm going." Steven said determinedly as he grabbed a gun set on the table for the team to use.

They all stared at him and Rina touched his hand. "Steven...."

"I can't sit here and do nothing. Besides, this is my fault why she is there. I didn't take care of you which led to this situation. In the short time that I've known Andrea, she was nothing but kind and understanding to me. She was my friend the moment that I really needed one. I have to go." He explained to Rina and she nodded reluctantly.

"I'm going too." Scott suddenly announced grabbing a gun and the crew stared at him in surprise. "What? I'm a black-belt in karate. It's time to put this skill into action." He stated.

"That's it. No one else is coming." Ryder said with a final tone before anyone else insisted on coming. "Liam, Casper, I need you guys to look after the girls. Make sure that the house is safe. Andrea's parents are on their way over. I need you guys to be there for Mrs. Carson." He said as they all nodded in understanding.

"You guys ready?" The general asked as the three boys nodded. "I will leave a group of officers here to make sure that everyone is safe."

They all headed out and were ready to go save Andrea.

~ * ~ * ~

Jason was pacing the room back and forth as he was typing on his phone. Andrea followed his every step and felt dizzy right after. "Will you stop moving please?" She asked politely as a headache started forming in her head.