Chapter seventeen

A/N: Sorry for the long wait peeps. I already wrote this chapter but it got deleted. I had no idea how but it did. But this one's so much better than the first one I wrote.

Anyway happy reading :) And don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT your thought!

_______________________

Chapter seventeen

"Where were you yesterday?" That was the first thing that came out of Scott's mouth as soon as Ryder got out of his car.

"None of your business." He bluntly replied walking straight to the school building.

"None of my business?! Ryder, you missed race car practice! You rarely do that!" Scott scolded trying to keep up with Ryder's pace. Ryder completely ignored him and continued walking. "Seriously, Ry! Talk to me! What happened?!"

Ryder blocked Scott away and focus his mind on one thing. To get to the school building without bumping into Andrea. That was the least thing he wanted to happen. Ever since the day they almost kissed, he knew he had to avoid her especially since he felt like he was growing some feelings for her, and he didn't want that.

Ryder was more than happy to get to the front door without noticing those sparkling grey eyes, or those beautiful curls of hair. 'Snap out of it, Ryder!' He hissed at himself trying to keep his thought of Andrea at the back of his head.

"Does this have anything to do with Andrea?" That was the only thing Ryder needed to hear to bring his attention to Scott. He slowly turned his head to the side and glared at Scott.

"It does, doesn't it?" He pressed on as Ryder's inside started to boil in anger. He didn't want to hear or even talk about Andrea. He wanted her out of his head and Scott wasn't helping at all. He gave him a death glare earning a chuckle from Scott.

"Someone has a crush." He chanted teasing him. Ryder's veins were now popping out and his jaw tensed and his fists were clenched at his sides. "Bro, you know how huge this is?!"

"Shut up, Scott! Before I rearrange your face!" He said through gritted and Scott knew it was time to stop as his laugh faded away. He knew where the line was and he never dared to cross that, ever!

"Shutting up now." Scott mumbled as he pretended to be locking his lips and throwing the key away. They continued walking to their lockers and Ryder shoved his books inside as Scott did the same thing.

"Wanna ditch again?" Scott asked as a smirk played on his lips.

"Yeah, but I wanna be alone." He replied shutting his locker closed.

"Alright, bro. I'll leave you to it." Scott said as he closed his locker and slung his bag to his shoulder. "Later." He said leaving Ryder alone.

Ryder walked towards the front door to the parking lot. He wasn't really paying much attention and he didn't notice anyone as he bumped into them. The person fell to the ground letting out a groan as he steadied himself. He looked down only to find the person he had been trying to avoid that morning.

She didn't even look up at him as she gathered her books and binders that fell out of her hands. Ryder just stood there waiting.

"I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking at my-" Andrea apologized but as soon as she saw who she was talking to, her mouth dried and tears were threatening to spill from her eyes. She didn't wanna cry in front of him. The last thing she needed was for Ryder to see her weakness.

"Sorry, excuse me." She said stepping to the side and tried to pass him but Ryder blocked his way. She stepped to the other side but Ryder kept dodging her way.

"Can we talk?" Ryder asked but Andrea wouldn't meet his eyes. She kept her head low afraid to look into his beautiful grey eyes that captivated her soul.

"What for? There's nothing to talk about?" She whispered looking down at her shoes like it was the lost interesting thing in the world.

"Please." Ryder begged and there was sadness in his tone. Andrea must have noticed his emotion as she looked up finally meeting his eyes. It held sadness but it quickly disappeared the moment she glanced at him. He was really good at hiding his feelings.

"I gotta go. I don't wanna be late." She said quickly trying to get away from him, but he held onto her arm. "Please let go." She whispered pleadingly but he only tightened his grip like she was going to vanish if he let go.

"I'm still the 'lucky student' and you're still my 'slave,' Andrea." He stated as a smirked formed on his lips.

"Puh-lease! Don't even pull that card on me." She snapped snatching her arm away from his hold but it was too right he didn't even budge. "Let go, Ryder!" She commanded but Ryder stayed put.

"I don't want to!" He said his smile never leaving his lips. "I still have the capability to order you around."

"I can't skip any more class, Ryder. I actually have to go to class to learn to be able to earn my scholarship." She tried to reason with him.

"What scholarship?!" He laughed bitterly. "You know, you're a really good liar. You don't need that stupid scholarship, whatsoever. I think you just made that up. I mean, your mom's a freaking doctor and your dad's working for my father, who may I add, make a million a day. You're freaking rich! A spoiled brat! Now tell me, why do you need that freaking scholarship your so obsess about?! You and I both know you can afford it!" Ryder snapped. He was furious because he didn't like the way Andrea lied to him or how she didn't want to even talk to him. His veins were popping out of his forehead and he was raging.

"You don't know anything about me, Ryder. You don't understand anything." She answered in a low voice because she knew if she raise her voice, the tears that was forming in her eyes will betray her.

"You're right. I really don't understand you. I really don't know you. All I need to know is you're a spoiled brat and someone who will always be little miss nerdy." He said as he left her bumping her shoulder on the way. His words was like a stab on Andrea's chest. She felt her chest tightened and she felt like the oxygen had ran out. She couldn't breath and she felt the tears flooded her cheeks. She wiped it with the back of her hand and ran to the bathroom.

She felt like her heart was ripping apart. She knew she had feelings for him. Why was she stupid enough to fall for the bad boy? She knew that he would just hurt her and it was her fault she let it happen.