Chapter thirty-seven

A/N: Sorry for not updating for so long... It had been a hectic month. I was so busy I didn't have the time to write any chapters. I know this is late but please bare with me...

Hate to say this, but update will take more time... Sorry to y'all! But I promise to make every chapter long and worth it.

Thanks for all the support and don't forget to comment your thoughts about this book! YOU ARE THE WRITER OF THIS BOOK! You dictate what u want to happen!

Happy Reading :)
_______________________________

Chapter thirty-seven

After a few days, Ryder was finally released from the hospital. He was more than happy to get out of that place. Andrea kept her promise to visit him everyday and she did go after school with the gang. Except Steven. After that day, he never bothered to asked about Ryder. He would make up excuses on why he couldn't come visit after school and he would find a way to avoid Andrea in any possible way at school.

Ryder was currently sitting on the couch at his apartment. His mother refused to let him stay there at first because of his condition but caved in anyway when Rina promised to keep an eye on him. Ryder didn't like the idea of having a babysitter but he couldn't argue with his mother.

The doctor said that he wasn't allowed to go to school for the mean time, until his head becomes better. He would still get headaches here and there and it wouldn't be safe for him to be wandering around school and pass out.

"I cooked you lunch, it's in the microwave. If you need me, don't hesitate to call. I'm only gonna be gone for half an hour anyway so you should be fine." Rina said as she grabbed her car key on the key holder by the elevator.

"Where are you going again?" He asked as he turned the T.V. off.

"Grocery shopping. We're running out of food and mom said I need to buy you some healthy alternatives."

"You're not actually buying healthy foods, are you?" He asked with a disgusted expression on his face.

"Relax, mom won't find out anyway. Besides, I'm craving for some ice cream and cup cakes. You want anything?"

"Mmm, soda and chips would be fine."

"Got it. I'll be back in a few." She waved goodbye and entered the elevator.

Ryder was left staring at the blank screen of the television. He was really bored and he couldn't believe he would utter the next words that came out of his mouth. "I miss school." As realization downed on him, his eyebrows furrowed and he shook his head firmly. "What am I saying?" He said as he got interrupted by the buzzer.