Chapter twenty-one

A/N: you'll probably love me for this chapter!

Happy reading everyone....

:DDDD

_______________________

Chapter twenty-one

When the bell rang signalling that English class was over, Andrea couldn't be happier. She felt the thick air surrounding her and Ryder. It wasn't comfortable as before.

She gathered her belongings together and slung her bag to her shoulder as she made her way to her next class. 'Finally, some space from Ryder.' She thought heaving a sigh.

When she got to her next class, which was Chemistry. She took the seat near the front and plopped herself down. Students started piling in and she completely forgot....

She had the same schedule as Ryder.

'Damn it!!!' She cursed in her head.

Ryder entered the class scanning the room as he do so. When he saw that Andrea was trying to avoid him, he wanted to do the opposite so he made his way to the desk beside her.

There was another student sitting on the seat next to Andrea so she was relieve that Ryder couldn't possibly sit beside her. But when Ryder told the guy to move to the back row, he quickly gathered his stuff and moved as Ryder sat on the chair beside her.

"Andrea?" Ryder whispered when their teacher started teaching the lesson. "Andrea?" He called again but she kept ignoring him trying to focus on their teacher.

"Andrea? Stop ignoring me!" He said as Andrea continually took notes of the lesson.

"Andrea!" He angrily whispered taking the pen out of her hand.

"Hey!" She hissed loudly as everyone looked at her. Ms. Hill shot her a disapproving look for interrupting her lesson. "Sorry, Ms. Hill." She apologized bowing her head in embarrassment. She wished that a hole will just open up and swallow her.

"Andrea?...." Ryder continued bugging her.

"Will you stop talking to me? You already got me in trouble!" She half whispered - half yelled taking out another pen from her bag.

"I will stop talking only if you promise to talk to me after school."

"No!" She answered putting her attention back to Ms. Hill.

She was writing furiously when the pen got snatched out of her hand again. "Ryder!" She growled. She completely forgotten about the class because she was really annoyed by him.

"That's it, you two." Ms. Hill said giving them annoyed look. "Detention after school." She announced. "Now out you go!" She ordered pointing to the door.

Andrea hesitantly took her bag but Ryder had no care if he had detention. He really needed to talk to her and it was opportunity to do so.

Ms. Hill closed the door the moment they were out. Andrea let out a sigh making her way to her locker.

"Hey, wait up!" Ryder called out running towards her.

"Go away, Ryder! Aren't you happy you got me in trouble already. Not only that, but you got me detention as well!" She snapped glaring at him.

"I'm sorry. I just wanted to talk to you." He apologized trying to walk with the same pace as her.

"Well, I don't want to talk to you! Now leave!" She demanded.

Ryder caught up to her and held her by the arm. Her breath hitch at her throat by the little gesture he made. He still sent sparks running through her body every time he touched her. His hand felt warm and soft against her skin.

"Please, talk to me." He whispered with pleading eyes.

"There's nothing to talk about, Ryder." She said softly, sadness filling her eyes.

"Yes, there is. I'm sorry I called you a spoiled brat. I'm sorry I misjudged you. I'm sorry I said all those mean things to you." He said shooting her an apologetic look. "But Andrea, I want you to know that I was just angry at that time. Angry at myself, angry from all the stress, angry at the people around me. I'm sorry I let it all out on you. I hope you forgive me."

"That's not why I'm mad, Ryder." She tried to explain but she really didn't want to reason with him.

"Then why are you mad? Why, huh, Andrea? Please, tell me!" He begged her holding her firmly.

He stared at her eyes and he was lost for words. He didn't know what he was feeling and she didn't know what she was feeling as well. They just seemed to connect through their eyes.

Then all of a sudden, Ryder crashed his lips on to hers. He kissed her gently and softly loving every moment of it. Andrea was astounded by his sudden action. For a second, she was just standing there letting him kiss her, but afterwards, she started kissing back with the same gentleness and softness.

Ryder moved his hand to the nape of her neck deepening the kiss as his other hand trailed on her body. Andrea wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him closer to her if it were even possible.

They both felt really hot and they could feel each other's heart beating wildly against their chest. Ryder nibbled on her bottom lip as Andrea leaned closer. It was Andrea's first kiss so she had no clue if Ryder thought she was a bad kisser. But judging by the way he was kissing her, she might not be that bad.

They both felt the tingling sensation that was coursing through their bodies. They felt like the two of them were made for each other.

Suddenly, someone cleared their throat causing Ryder and Andrea to lose the contact between their lips. Andrea stared at the ground feeling her heart pound wildly as she tried to catch her breath.

Katie was standing in the middle of the hallway, amusement plastered on her face. "You guys know that there is no PDA in school property, right?" She stated smiling wickedly.

"What do you want, Katie?" Ryder asked annoyingly.

"Michael Kors bag, new set of make-up, the dress I want to wear to prom, Channing Tatum, the Christian Louboutin heels I've been dying to have..." She listed.

"I mean, what are you doing here?" Ryder asked shooting her a glare.

"It's school, that's why I'm -"

"No, Katie! I mean, what do you want?! Like, right now!!!" He growled as Katie chuckled in amusement. He always clench his jaw and a vein always pop on his forehead.

"Relax, I'm just messing with you. I came because I needed to use the bathroom and on my way there, I see... this." She said pointing at the with the smirk never leaving her face.

"I'm sorry I interrupted you. Text me when the wedding is." She teased walking pass them to the bathroom.

Ryder sighed when Katie was out of his vision line. He turned his attention back to Andrea, who was still standing there, looking at the same spot on the floor.

"Andrea?" He said quietly coming closer to her. "Andrea?" He called out again but it seemed like she was in her own trance and she couldn't hear a thing.

"Hey." He whispered placing both of his hands at the side of her face and lifting her head up. The moment their eyes met, they were captivated by each other again. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"Y-You-You... K-Ki-Kii..." She stuttered causing Ryder to smile. Ryder leaned down and kissed her lips once again as she kissed back gently. He quickly pulled away and smiled.

"Kissed you..." He finished her sentence as Andrea nodded slowly enjoying the smell of his sweet cologne.

"C'mon, we have lots to talk about." He said intertwining their fingers together and dragged her outside.