Prom?

Alright, updated cover for "Together" in the media. What do you think?

"Alright, how do I say it?"

Wolf cocked his head in reply.

Connor groaned, holding his head in his hands. "I can't just ask it like anything else, it has to be something special. Something that shows her how much she means to me."

Wolf yawned and rolled onto his back. He raised his paws in the air, hoping for a belly rub.

Superboy rolled his eyes in reply, scratching the giant wolf's ribs under the thick white fur.

Sphere rolled up to the two of them, wondering what was going on.

"What do you think, Sphere? How should I ask M'gann to prom?"

Sphere was a girl, she had to be more help than Wolf, right?

Sphere beeped a negative, and Connor sighed. "Maybe the team has better ideas."

But the team didn't have any ideas. In fact, the rest of the team didn't seem to be anywhere to be found!

Connor sat down on the couch, exhausted from his search and his thinking.

"Not now, boy." He apologized to Wolf when he brought over his favorite fetching stick.

Wolf set his stick on the floor and made puppy eyes, the face that he always made when he needed to go outside.

"Alright, alright." Connor forced himself to stand up and take Wolf out the back door to the beach. Of course Wolf brought along the fetching stick for when he was done with his business, and disappeared down the beach for privacy.

Respectfully, Connor looked the other way, and saw the strangest sight he had ever seen. And as the clone of Superman, he saw plenty of strange things.

There was the rest of his team, lined up on the beach.

Kaldur held up his water-bearers, levitating water in the air to spell "CONNOR".

Rocket stood next to him, using her bubbles to spell the words "WILL YOU".

Wally came next, holding a sign that said "GO TO"

The word "PROM" floated in the air above Zatanna, sparkling with magic, and Robin and Artemis had used their birdarangs and arrows to finish off the question "WITH ME?"

Connor was speechless, noticing that M'gann was standing at the end of the line, smiling broadly and wearing a beautiful pink sundress with a matching headband.

"Connor, will you go to prom with me?" She asked, walking towards him. "I know that normally the guys do the asking, but when are our lives ever 'normal'?" She asked, giggling nervously.

Connor took her hand. "M'gann, I...I don't know what to say..."

"Well say yes! My arms are getting tired!" Wally shouted. Artemis promptly slapped him, meriting laughter from Robin and Zatanna.

Connor shook his head. "Well then, yes. M'gann, I will go to prom with you!"

M'gann squealed and threw her arms around Connor while their friends applauded.

Connor reached into his back pocket, pulling out a small silver box. "I got you a corsage, I may have say on it, but..." He opened the box and slipped the corsage on her wrist. At the center of the tiny bouquet was a beautiful pink rose.

It matched M'gann's cheeks perfectly.

"I love you." He said, kissing her forehead.

M'gann kissed him on the lips.

"I love you too."