First Date

Guess what? SICK DAY!!!! Ima gonna write all SuperMartian all day!!

M'gann spent HOURS consulting with Zatanna and Artemis over what to wear. But none of them were quite right. Everything was either

"Too froufrou"

"Too hipster"

"Too 80s"

"Too Victorian"

"Where'd you get that?" Artemis asked as M'gann posed in front of her mirror.

"I was looking through some magazines in my Uncle J'onn's apartment.

"Nah. that's not you," Zatanna said concerning the ensemble

"Yeah, you're right," M'gann sighed. She sunk to the floor on her knees as her clothes changed back into their normal outfit, "Oh, what am I gonna do?" She moaned, lying on her side.

"I don't see what the big deal is," Artemis told her, lying upside-down on M'gann's bed, "Superboy doesn't care how you look."

"The "Big deal" is that it's our first official date!" M'gann told her.

"Oh, so that mission to Belle Reve doesn't count?" Zatanna asked.

"Or Bialya?"

"Or when you guys went undercover at Haley's Circus?"

"Or the Halloween party?"

"Guys! You know what I mean!" M'gann groaned, burying her face in a pillow while her friends giggled uncontrollably.

"M'gann, why don't you just go in your regular clothes?" Artemis said.

"It looks like that's what I'm gonna have to do," M'gann said, looking at herself In the mirror.

Artemis and Zatanna shared a look.

"It's the boy troubles," Zatanna said at last.

"The what?" M'gann asked.

"Boys are making you overly dramatic," Artemis said nonchalantly, playing with a little ball of crumpled-up-paper.

"Oh my gosh, you're right. I'm sorry," M'gann said apologetically. She hugged her friends.

"It's okay, Megs. You can make it up tomorrow when we go on a girl's day and you tell us every. Stinking. Detail." Zatanna held up a finger with a devilish grin.

"I will," M'gann promised, "Cross my heart and hope to die, stick some kryptonite in my eye."

She looked over at the mirror again, "You know, I think I will go in my normal clothes."

"Thank you!" Artemis cried in relief.

-------

After careful consideration and receiving advice from each of the guys on the team, Connor decided to take M'gann to a theme park. How much trouble could that be? He met her by the zeta-tubes. She wore her normal clothes (though with a peach skin tone) and he wore his typical Superman t-shirt, pants, and boots.

"You look beautiful," he told her, kissing her forehead.

"Thank you," M'gann said, blushing.

Connor took her hand and pulled her through the zeta-tube.

"Superboy. B04. Miss Martian. B05."

They ended up in Star City, where, according to Artemis and Robin, was the location of the best theme park in the world.