Wedding Day

Thank you for helping me to get this book up to two thousand reads!!!! As a reward....SUPERMARTIAN WEDDING!!!!!!

Sorry if that last A/N wasn't what you expected :3. This is a mash-up between JelsaForever202's request (yeah, it was a long time ago, I'm sorry) and @1WonderWoman's request.

IN THE MEDIA...SAO. reminds me of SuperMartian ^·^ just imagine it's Connor and M'gann in their wedding clothes

"Oh great!" M'gann sighed. She looked at the cupcakes on their tray on the table, and at the bowl of frosting she had spilled all over the floor.

"M'gann?" Beast Boy stuck his head out from around the corner and saw his blood sister covered in frosting.

"Do you need any help?" He asked, running over and grabbing a towel to help her clean up.

"I'm fine, Gar," she tried to assure him.

"Well why aren't you getting ready then?"

M'gann stopped, "Oh my gosh!" She almost screamed, looking at the clock on the stove.

"Can you frost the cupcakes?" She asked Beast Boy.

"No worries, M'gann, I can help," Artemis said, coming into the kitchen with Karen.

"And don't worry about the actual cake," Karen put in, "Connor and Superman said they'd pick it up on their way back from Metropolis."

"Thanks," M'gann said, breathing more easily.

"And Robin, Batgirl, and Batman are all busy decorating outside," Gar snuck a fingerfull of frosting while no one was looking.

"THERE YOU ARE!" Zatanna screamed, running into the living room with Cassie hot on her heels.

They each grabbed one of her arms, "Come on!" Cassie giggled as she and Zatanna practically dragged M'gann to her room.

"Lacigam gniddew sserd reappa!" Zatanna chanted. Blue smoke surrounded M'gann, and when it cleared she was wearing a beautiful white dress.

"I wonder how the boys are doing..." Cassie mused aloud, fingering the hem of her dress.

-------

"Wally...Is all this really necessary?" Connor asked.

"If that's what it takes to get you to smile for your beautiful bride, then yes!" Wally declared, pulling up the corners of Connor's straight mouth. They had been looking at different tuxedos for hours, and Connor was most positively bored out of his mind.

"Next!" Richard declared to the sales clerk who was assisting them.

Kaldur watched silently, smiling at the way the younger men seemed  enjoy this more than the groom did.

"Can I just get this one?" Connor asked, looking at himself in the mirror.

"Alright-y then!" Richard said, whipping out his credit card

"Next, cake!" Wally's mouth drooled as they looked at the rows of cakes on display at the bakery.

"Superman already got the cake," Richard reminded his friend while checking his checklist, "Actually, I think we're done. Back to the cave!" He proclaimed like a hyper five-year old.

Wally linked an arm through his, "Back to my Artemis!"

Kaldur chuckled and shook his head, then noticed that Connor was hanging back.

"What's wrong?" He asked  the Superboy.

Connor rubbed his arm, deep in thought, "Well, I am kind of nervous..." He admitted, "I mean, who isn't?"

"What are you nervous about?" Kaldur asked.

"Well...M'gann. What if she changes her mind, or something goes wrong, or what if I'm not good enough for her Kaldur? I want to make her happy, but if I'm not the one to  her, can I do that?"

Wally and Richard stopped, turning to face their super-buddy.

"Dude, are you serious?" Wally asked, all sense of joking gone.

Connor blushed ashamedly.

"Lets try this," Richard suggested, "Do you love M'gann?"

Summoning every bit of confidence he had, Connor nodded, "Yes."

The old boy wonder grinned, "Then that will be enough."

-------

"This was a big mistake."

Artemis sighed and rubbed her temples, "Fate give me strength," she muttered under her breath. She'd been putting up with this for an hour. Connor could probably help, but superstitious Zatanna forbade it, saying it was bad luck to have the groom see the bride before the wedding.

"M'gann, shut. Up." She said at last.

Surprised, M'gann did.

"M'gann, do you love Connor?" Artemis asked her best friend.

M'gann didn't even wait a second before she nodded.

Artemis smiled, "Then that's enough. If you love him, then you two are the luckiest couple on earth. If not the galaxy," she grinned, making a pun on the fact that the two were aliens.

M'gann took a deep breath, "You're right," she hugged Artemis tightly, "I don't know what I'd do without you!"

Artemis grinned, "Well, for starters, you'd be late."

M'gann looked at the clock, "Oh gosh." The two friends ran out of the room and out onto the beach as fast as they could. There, in the fading light of the setting sun, little white lanterns outlined a party area that had been set up for the wedding. Leaguers and their apprentices wandered around, talking and finding seats before the wedding started.

Artemis signaled to Batman and Martian Manhunter that they were ready, and M'gann began to walk down the aisle.

As Connor watched the girl he loved walk towards him, he knew that there was no one else in the universe as perfect for him or as perfect for M'gann than each other.

La'gaan: Wha....wait...wha-what?

Me: Read it and weep, Lagoon Boy >;P

Alright, don't get me wrong guys, I have loved writing all these one-shots for all of you, I really have, but it's just not the same as writing an actual book :/ I really want to write another SuperMartian book, but I can't think of any really good SuperMartian storylines. MAYBE I'd get INSPIRATION if other PEOPLE started WRITING more SUPERMARTIAN FANFICS. >:( As I said before, they're my OTP. I don't know why I'm the only one writing stories about them when I've met so many people who seem to like them as much as I do.

Speaking of which, WHERE ARE YOUR ENTRIES FOR THE CONTEST!?!?!?