Say It

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDES!

That moment when you randomly search pictures of SuperMartian on Google and the cover for your fanfiction comes up....

:D YUP! The cover of "SuperMartian--Stay With Me" came up when I searched SuperMartian in images on Google!! I'M SO HAPPY!!!! :D :D :D

They had kissed at Belle Reve, they had kissed in front of the entire team on New Year's, and they were almost always together. And so Miss Martian pointed out to her dear friends.

"But neither of you have actually said it?" Artemis asked incredously.

"Not exactly, but doesn't the kissing count?" M'gann asked nervously.

"Not exactly," Zatanna echoed her words back to her.

M'gann went off on her own to ponder what her friends had said to her. We're they right? Did it really matter if any of them had ever said it to each other?

Did it mean that they weren't really together?

Connor couldn't understand why M'gann was avoiding him. He'd ask her if she wanted to watch a movie together, and she'd mention that she'd forgotten her cookies in the oven again. But Connor never smelled smoke.

What was going on?

He finally caught up with her one morning when it was just the two of them in the cave.

"M'gann," he started, placing his wide form in the middle of the doorway, blocking her only escape route from the kitchen. "We need to talk."

"About what?" She asked, sounding innocent enough. Or maybe too innocent, as she avoided his gaze.

"M'gann, please, don't shut me out! I'm your boyfriend! I'm here for you!" He grabbed her hand as she started to walk towards the stove.

"Connor, let go of me!" She protested.

"Not unless you tell me what's wrong!"

"Nothing is wrong!" M'gann said, trying to wrench  her arm from his grasp.

"Yes, something's wrong. I know there is." Connor said gently. He pulled her towards him and hugged her close.

"M'gann, please don't shut me out," he repeated quietly.

"I love you."

He could feel M'gann's smaller form tense up.

"What did you say?" She whispered, looking up to him with her soft brown eyes.

Connor didn't understand, "I...I love you?"

As soon as those words left his mouth, M'gann joyfully threw her arms round his neck and kissed him happily.

Hey, I have a book of Spitfire one-shots out now if you wanted to check that out too ^·^

GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUYZ,

I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

I MISSED YOU ALL! THANK YOU FOR BEING PATIENT!

Just a reminder, if you want updates, please request one-shots.